A2A Free P-40 Accu sim - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A2A Free P-40 Accu sim

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Any time you install an A2A aircraft you willwant to run the latest core update, which will, in one fell swoop, bring all of your A2A aircraft up to the latest standard/number of updates (some of the changes/updates over the years, since the original releases, have been quite significant, including updates to the visual models, the flight dynamics and the coding).

For FSX, and P3D v1-3, download the update here: https://a2asimulations.com/forum/vie...p?f=23&t=57819

When you run the updater file, it will go through and check to see which A2A aircraft you have installed, and then will download and install the updates when it comes to the individual aircraft you have.
    John,

Whenever I install the accusim over the core P40 it results in engine no start however, all the nice switch and other cockpit sounds can be heard. Installing the updater doesn't
    rectify the situation either. I'm speaking with regards to P3D V3.4 - When I talk to Lewis or others at A2A they tell me "This wasn't designed for P3D V3 (series)" - so P3D V3 is the
    red headed stepchild in all this. For now, I chose the option of starting the engine and not hear the cockpit sounds that accusim delivers (uinstall accusim).
    Ya know Jane....it's always something.

Custom paint I've been working on of a fictional post-war racer. As far as I know, no P-40B/Cs were sold as surplus after the war and painted in civilian colors, only later models.

One question I did have is if anyone knows how to fix the pilot? He's stuck looking up and to the right on the B/C/Russian models but is animated just fine on the AVG/RAF models. I have the most recent accu-sim update from A2A installed. I'm also unable to remove the pilot on all models even though the option is listed when I bring up the Shift+3 menu. Any ideas???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg   1.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 1