Disappearing lights.

Thread: Disappearing lights.

Icon9 Disappearing lights.

I have several installs, and for some reason, sometimes when I start them, the runway and other lights just don't appear on any runways. Maybe sometime/days later when I try again, they come back. Any suggestions (other than re install) ?

Come to think of it, this is somewhat a similar issue to the sound 'guns' I'm developing, in that the sound just disappears sometimes in test missions.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Well now they have re appeared after I open the TextureMagic.ini file to see what was what. Didn't really do anything there but I sort of suspect, at least for the light's issue, Sahders30 has something to do with it. In fact searchlights suddenly appeared in the daytime for another install!

Disappeared again and searchlights now on in the daytime!

Well the runway lights issue was definitely Shaders30 related; fixed for now. I don't know about the daytime searchlights though.

Members who have read this thread: 0