Allen Me334 propeller and jet versions uploaded

Thread: Allen Me334 propeller and jet versions uploaded

Allen Me334 propeller and jet versions uploaded

My idea was to upload both model in one zip file. Unhappily, the Sim-Outhouse server said it was too big, so, I break the upload in two parts.

Allen used a Bf109G flight model to his original plane. I decided to do a more realistic Airfile aid Air.cfg respecting the tailless approach used by Lippisch. Yes! You have no horizontal stabilizer to deal. The plane is nice to fly since you use small movements in your joystick. You always have a fast reaction to your commands, so, I advise you to fly it a lot before going to combat. Remember, a lot of German pilots were killed trying to fly the Me163, the rocket driven Me334 brother. The Me334 is fast. I clocked around 740 KPH in the DB605 plane. To land, I advise you to use your vertical stabilizer to correct course. Ailerons
    are too responsive to correct the final landing approach. As a bonus, I included the intended jet version. With a lighter engine, I added two cannons at the nose correcting the anemic weapon of the propeller driven plane. I added three skins made by Rodolfo Valery. As I suspect non-CFS2 original stuff are causing CTD, I’m using only standard or very tested gauges like those made by Ground Crew. Weapons are Luft’46, designed by Laszlo Becz.

Allen_Me334_V2.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: Allen used a Bf109G flight model to his original plane. I decided to do a more realistic Airfile aid Air.cfg respecting the tailless approach used by Lippisch. Yes! You have no horizontal stabilizer to deal. The plane is nice to fly since you use small movements in your joystick. You always have a fast reaction to your commands, so, I advise you to fly it a lot before going to combat.

Remember, a lot of German pilots were killed trying to fly the Me163, the rocket driven Me334 brother. The Me334 is fast. I clocked around 740 KPH in the DB-605 plane. To land, I advise you to use your vertical stabilizer to correct course. Ailerons are too responsive to correct the final landing approach. Here is the intended jet version. With a lighter engine, I added two cannons at the nose correcting the anemic weapon of the propeller driven plane.

I added three skins made by Rodolfo Valery. As I suspect non-CFS2 original stuff are causing CTDs, I’m using only standard or very tested gauges like those made by Ground Crew.

Weapons are Luft’46, designed by Laszlo Becz.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Allen_Me334_V2.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Allen_Me334_Jet_Komet.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: Allen used a Bf-109G flight model to his original plane. I decided to do a more realistic Airfile aid Air.cfg respecting the tailless approach used by Lippisch. Yes! You have no horizontal stabilizer to deal. The plane is nice to fly since you use small movements in your joystick. You always have a fast reaction to your commands, so, I advise you to fly it a lot before going to combat.

Remember, a lot of German pilots were killed trying to fly the Me-163, the rocket driven Me-334 brother. The Me-334 is fast. I clocked around 740 KPH in the DB-605 plane. To land, I advise you to use your vertical stabilizer to correct course. Ailerons are too responsive to correct the final landing approach. As a bonus, I included the intended jet version. With a lighter engine, I added two cannons at the nose correcting the anemic weapon of the propeller driven plane.

I added three skins made by Rodolfo Valery. As I suspect non-CFS2 original stuff are causing CTDs, I’m using only standard or very tested gauges like those made by Ground Crew.

Weapons are Luft’46, designed by Laszlo Becz.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Allen_Me334_Jet_Komet.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Nice to see these get uploaded!!
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Nice work. Many thanks!

Next step...

Pick a Me163 model to create a real tailess airfile...

Pepe

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Nice work. Many thanks!
    I thank you! You are the first test pilot. I also thank BoeingvsAirbusNKL for the inputs received. Now, I'm packing the Lucarinny's Heinkel He280 package. Basically, I changed the engine configuration at the airfile to get it more real.

Cheers

Pepe

Thanks for letting me beta test the planes.

Quote Originally Posted by BoeingvsAirbusNKL View Post
    Thanks for letting me beta test the planes.
    You're welcome!

Cheers

Pepe

Reply...

Peperez,

Many thank yous for these, I’m having to relearn to fly once again without getting “buck fever.”
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Members who have read this thread: 0