Offshore Development Group

Thread: Offshore Development Group

Offshore Development Group

Anyone know what ever became of this, or where any scenery from there may have ended up? The site is still there but does not seem to be active. They made oil rigs and support craft scenery for FS2004 and would like to be able to add some of them to my sim. The last postings seem to have been 2006 or so. I was reading a novel that mentioned some oil rigs around the North Sea and wondered if any such scenery was out there and stumbled onto the ODG. I can also make use of scenery objects but have only found two such rigs, one of which is the default one with a landable pad the other does not have one. Thanks for any info.

http://www.fs-odg.com/
    W10-64 Pro, 3GHz, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 5570

Quote Originally Posted by aeromed202 View Post
    Anyone know what ever became of this, or where any scenery from there may have ended up? The site is still there but does not seem to be active. They made oil rigs and support craft scenery for FS2004 and would like to be able to add some of them to my sim. The last postings seem to have been 2006 or so. I was reading a novel that mentioned some oil rigs around the North Sea and wondered if any such scenery was out there and stumbled onto the ODG. I can also make use of scenery objects but have only found two such rigs, one of which is the default one with a landable pad the other does not have one. Thanks for any info.

http://www.fs-odg.com/
    You need to join and log in to get downloads, and most of the other site options to work.

One of the guys is member here , username BAsys

Ttfn

Pete

Anyone put any of this stuff i P3D v4?

LouP

I tried to register twice and on different browsers but clicking the final button received a long pause and a site error message. Given the dates I saw I figured it was defunct. I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks
    W10-64 Pro, 3GHz, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 5570

Members who have read this thread: 0