Tirpitz last anchorage

Thread: Tirpitz last anchorage

Tirpitz last anchorage

Ive decided to upload this as an attachment as there may be problems to iron out, but hopefully if you have the librarys from my previous scenery's, we should be ok. Ive always had a fascination with the Tirpitz after reading Patrick Bishop's book on the Allies attempt to sink her and thought i'd make a quick and dirty scenery off her final anchorage near Tromso. there's a seaplane start near the battleship, but ive also included a fictitious stip on the island of Tromso, the airport thats there now wasn't constructed till the 1950's.
    If you want to keep it real and fly from the nearest stip used by the Lufftwaffe to cover the Tirpitz ( Bardufoss, 40 miles to the south ) you can remove ENTC_ADE9_ADE.bgl and ENTC_OBJ.bgl
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post
    Ive decided to upload this as an attachment as there may be problems to iron out, but hopefully if you have the librarys from my previous scenery's, we should be ok. Ive always had a fascination with the Tirpitz after reading Patrick Bishop's book on the Allies attempt to sink her and thought i'd make a quick and dirty scenery off her final anchorage near Tromso. there's a seaplane start near the battleship, but ive also included a fictitious stip on the island of Tromso, the airport thats there now wasn't constructed till the 1950's.
    If you want to keep it real and fly from the nearest stip used by the Lufftwaffe to cover the Tirpitz ( Bardufoss, 40 miles to the south ) you can remove ENTC_ADE9_ADE.bgl and ENTC_OBJ.bgl
    Was just watching the story of the raid that sank Tirpitz, "617 Squadrons great escape"

Ttfn

Pete

Tirpitz last anchorage

Thank you Ian,
    one more spot for the "Luftwaffe flyers"
    realy fine
    Yours
    Papi

Yes, many thanks Ian...great for sight-seeing flights around Norway.

Cheers

Shessi

many Thanks Ian.

Funny had just watched this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G47hDEydbDg, the night before.

Members who have read this thread: 0