A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Other

Description: This is a model modification done to the Lockheed Martin/CaptainSim C-130s that come stock with P3DV4.

This mod will not work with earlier versions of P3D or FSX. This is P3DV4+ only.

The modification combines models to create a KC-130J. The original creators of the models therefore, deserve the credit for the visual representation you see before you. I've simply sculpted it to what it is. This model has the correct fuselage, engines, performance, 6-blade propellers, and working refueling drogues. I have also changed the drogue deployment assignments to the tailhook key to allow the retention of the drogue deployment animation with a custom cockpit installed in it if you so wish. Other modifications I've also added are custom night lighting. The addition of formation or "slime" lights to model as well as the IR/NVG Illuminated Propeller tips, similar to those found on the MV-22B Osprey are on this model too. This is a component based modification. Therefore, all the remaining pieces not included in this download are to be taken from you P3DV4 stock C-130Js and added to this model to make it work in your sim. Directions are in the readme. I have also included 2 custom repaints to represent the USMC KC-130Js that currently fly for VMGR-352 "Raiders" out of MCAS Miramar in San Diego, California. Those repaints include the black tail CAG ship as well as a flat gray Line ship.

Mod and repaints by Nicholas Mitchell "Scorch00."

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit P3DV4 LM/CS KC-130J Mod.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.