Logitech 3d pro stick reversed

Thread: Logitech 3d pro stick reversed

Logitech 3d pro stick reversed

The climb and dive on my Logitech 3D Pro just started act in reverse in Windows 10.

I tried to calibrate the device in Windows and when I pull back on the stick the + goes to the bottom of the BOX and push forward the + goes to the top of the calibrate box.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the joystick and used a different usb port and same results. Don't know why that started to reverse like that.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    There is a separate box available for your use when you calibrate the joystick. It's a small one up toward the top of the big dialog box you use when you calibrate the joystick. IIRC there are one or two boxes allowing you to reverse axes on the joystick. If the boxes are checked try unchecking them and see if that produces results for you. Or you could try checking them if they are not checked, and see if that clears this up for you.

Pushing forward on the throttle lever on the joystick base would normally apply power. If the axes are reversed pushing forward on the throttle lever will retard power. Check to see that is not the case with your joystick as well. If it is working that way, it's likely your axes are reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by SSI01 View Post
    There is a separate box available for your use when you calibrate the joystick. It's a small one up toward the top of the big dialog box you use when you calibrate the joystick. IIRC there are one or two boxes allowing you to reverse axes on the joystick. If the boxes are checked try unchecking them and see if that produces results for you. Or you could try checking them if they are not checked, and see if that clears this up for you.

Pushing forward on the throttle lever on the joystick base would normally apply power. If the axes are reversed pushing forward on the throttle lever will retard power. Check to see that is not the case with your joystick as well. If it is working that way, it's likely your axes are reversed.
    I didn't find or see any separate box like you mentioned.

Is it actually reversed in the sim?

All the way "down" of the little + sign means the stick is commanding elevators all the way up. Look which way you move the stick to make all the buildings get smaller. You pull it towords you. That should make the little + go to the bottom of the box, no?

Just a thought I had. I get so very few...

Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Lightbulb

I managed to find a place in P3D where I could fix this backwards stick movement.

I find that making this "change" allows proper stick response i.e. push the stick forward and the plane will dive, Pull the stick back= the plane will climb.

How that got all mixed up in the first place is a conundrum to me.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, I use mine in FSX and didn't realize you were in P3D. Quite a difference in format.

Members who have read this thread: 0