IRIS MiG-29 experiments & question - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: IRIS MiG-29 experiments & question

Good morning all
    Has anyone transformed the Mig 29 model from Iris into the FSX model so as to add the interior model of the Mig 29 from FLYFREESTD which I find very successful?
    What is the cockpit used by vonstroheim in his post # 90?
    Thank you.

Alain
    -

Quote Originally Posted by alain0568 View Post
    Good morning all
    Has anyone transformed the Mig 29 model from Iris into the FSX model so as to add the interior model of the Mig 29 from FLYFREESTD which I find very successful?
    What is the cockpit used by vonstroheim in his post # 90?
    Thank you.

Alain
    -
    Politely this is FS2004 forum.

Your answer is in the post you mention, or ask in FSX forum.

Ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by alain0568 View Post
    Has anyone transformed the Mig 29 model from Iris into the FSX model so as to add the interior model of the Mig 29 from FLYFREESTD which I find very successful? What is the cockpit used by vonstroheim in his post # 90?
    Bonjour Alain, Motormouse is right, it's best to check the FSX Mig-29 thread here...

Bonjour Vonstroheim,

-Ah,Merci pour ta réponse!
    Je vais voir ton lien!
    Merci encoreet bonne journée.

Alain
    -

Ce n'est pas un problème de poser une question ici Alain. Mais nous aimons éviter que les gens commencent des discussions qui appartiennent au forum FSX.
    Dans la plupart des cas, cela ne créera que beaucoup de confusion.

Merci,
    Huub

hello

I recovered the plane, but it presents a problem at the level of the front axle and the rudders which go in the wrong direction compared to the rudder !! Visually it is not beautiful! More than one side (right) the control surfaces and the front gear have jolts !!!

Alain
    -
    PS:je comprends,Huub vink!
    -

-

Alain,

This is a question you should really post in the FSX forum. The FS2004 version works perfect. And nobody here uses the FSX converted version.

You could also try to use the FS2004 version in FSX, I think it will work better than the converted version.

Cheers,
    Huub

@L'iguane any chance you could do these wonderful updates for the iris f15?

Quote Originally Posted by anels9 View Post
    @L'iguane any chance you could do these wonderful updates for the iris f15?
    I'm afraid no, it has been widely repainted and there are plenty of high quality skins available. Running many other projects at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by l'iguane View Post
    I'm afraid no, it has been widely repainted and there are plenty of high quality skins available. Running many other projects at the time.
    You can find updated and new IRIS F-15 textures here:

https://groomlakesimulations.wixsite.com/groomlake
    Hartwig
    __________________________________________________ _____________

L'iguane could you do a current iran air force livery please?

Hi Anels,

An iranian scheme happened to be on my to do list !
    will upload shortly

Cheers
    L'iguane

Mig-29 Ukraine 1992

Greetings, Happy and peaceful winter holidays to all! I'm making a repaint based on this historic display scheme https://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=6462791 While I already made its first release using a heavily modified IRIS paintkit, I found this thread has pictures with seemingly much finer detail - and asking what paintkit do you use, is it available? If it is, then where can it be found? First release of my repaint is on Simviation:https://simviation.com/1/search?subm...rds=mig-29+BAA Suggestions are welcome! Other questions - is there a MiG-29UB model anywhere? I hadn't luck finding one. Can IRIS model be modified to fix forward landing gear door animation and inner paint?

Can I make a fictional request of N29UB please, fictional since we don’t have a 2 str in fs9

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Unti...9/B4s04g%3D%3D
    Alex

Brisbane, Australia

Members who have read this thread: 5