Shared files

Thread: Shared files

Shared files

I am making progress with my new CFS3 install, but have run into a couple of problems regarding fs shared files.

I have found them for the bf109 and 110, and they are working perfectly, but a while a Do17 works as a player a/c it crashes the sim when used as AI. I can't even find the Groundcrew shared files for the Hurricane or He111, although I have found the individual a/c packs. Can some kind soul help me out here, please?

Thanks,

David
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
    I am making progress with my new CFS3 install, but have run into a couple of problems regarding fs shared files.

I have found them for the bf109 and 110, and they are working perfectly, but a while a Do17 works as a player a/c it crashes the sim when used as AI. I can't even find the Groundcrew shared files for the Hurricane or He111, although I have found the individual a/c packs. Can some kind soul help me out here, please?

Thanks,

David
    David,

Here is a link to their stuff:

http://www.mrjmaint.com/RegsHanger/G...3%20Planes.php

Cheers,

Priller

Thank you. I've got a Heinkel working now, but the BoB link for the Dornier 17 doesn't seem to work.
    Last edited by dhasdell; March 5th, 2020 at 05:12.

I've reinstalled the Dornier, but in the shared files there's a note: "You still need to have the Groundcrew's shared files and weapons installed to fly this aircraft." I can't find them anywhere.

I do agree the Do17 site at Regs Hangar for GC's Do17 seems a bit of a mess as One can't even get the BoB one there AFAIK. Did you mean " You need the last updated version of Avhistory Guns and Weapons Pack , wich can be downloaded from Sim-Outhouse." ??

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

That was what the readme said. I took a look at the SOH library and found AvH_WepPak_041708, which looks hopeful, but with no readme included I don't know what to do with it.

David,

Check your mail!!

Priller

Thank you. My Dorniers are now flying. AvH_WepPak_041708 was what I needed, decanted into the CFS3 root folder.

Members who have read this thread: 0