Something coming

Thread: Something coming

Something coming

Just to see what y'all think it might be.Mystery.wav

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Icon5

M,

Sorry I don't speak morse,

Are you pulling my 'crooked leg'...hmmmm?

Or NDB's/airfield ID's, ILS markers....or?

Intruiging!

Shessi

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

James.....

Now when we go a year or two forward we could use this for the beacons used by NJG like OTTO or his friends ....in addition to the lighted highways and visual markers. Nice work!

Ted. Why wait a year or two?? There will be Lorenz for ILS, knickebein, x-gerat, and why not Oboe? The only issue is that it won't be perfect due to limitations in CFS3 as well as my own big ones! We are using 'vehicle/guns' to produce radio waves which in fact have different physical properties; for instance I have no idea how to create a 'kidney' effect. Anyway it will be a lot better than having nothing.
    BTW the 'mystery.wav' represents the ideal sound if centred, and one is unlikely ever to hear that in CGS3; just something which might be remotely similar!
    Now; what would be nice are some building radars for knickebein, etc.

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    Ted. Why wait a year or two?? There will be Lorenz for ILS, knickebein, x-gerat, and why not Oboe? The only issue is that it won't be perfect due to limitations in CFS3 as well as my own big ones! We are using 'vehicle/guns' to produce radio waves which in fact have different physical properties; for instance I have no idea how to create a 'kidney' effect. Anyway it will be a lot better than having nothing.
    BTW the 'mystery.wav' represents the ideal sound if centred, and one is unlikely ever to hear that in CGS3; just something which might be remotely similar!
    Now; what would be nice are some building radars for knickebein, etc.
    No, I meant for the next pieces after the Blitz, but as for Oboe, Knickebein etc sure that needs to be in the Blitz for sure. Just need to take smaller steps to get the first one done and then we move on....If Tommy would step up and do some of what he said he could/would than maybe we could have what we want.....

Ah! I get you. Well Mk.iv AI radar is coming along nicely as well. For TOW2, Oboe and I suppose some NJ radar? Steve?

Members who have read this thread: 0