.xml editor?

Thread: .xml editor?

.xml editor?

Could someone remind me, which package it comes in?

I 'had' it, still have the folder, but nothing to make it work. Looks like another file, that the virus got.

Thanks!

There's a freeware tool which is very good and it is called notepadd++:

https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/

Priller

And one can use regular Notepad for simple stuff, That's all that's actually needed, unless you need to get specific line by line information. NB. Always save as xxx.xml or it will just be xxx.txt.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    And one can use regular Notepad for simple stuff, That's all that's actually needed, unless you need to get specific line by line information. NB. Always save as xxx.xml or it will just be xxx.txt.
    Yep. Just irritating, the XML Note file is gone, now. (I used the heck out of it!)
    Doesn't help, many webpages, I can't get to. That's an issue, between two PCs using the same modem. I'll have to set-up networking, between 'em.

Thanks, guys!

btw, mongoose...sorry I can't get the gmax c-type hangar file to ya. Email is another webpage, that won't load.

Sounds like you might need a new set up and transfer over whatever is saved and not infected. Might be cheaper than paying for repairs?? No hurry for Gmax as I'm useless at buildings; can only do airbases!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Quote Originally Posted by crossram View Post
    Could someone remind me, which package it comes in?

I 'had' it, still have the folder, but nothing to make it work. Looks like another file, that the virus got.

Thanks!

You should be able to find XML Notepad here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...s.aspx?id=7973

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    Might be cheaper than paying for repairs?? No hurry for Gmax as I'm useless at buildings; can only do airbases!
    Naw. No repairs needed, virus is gone. My main prob is some of the progs I use, like PSP6, missing files, so they won't work. I'm still using XP (which I prefer). Seems almost impossible to find progs for XP, now.

Useless at making buildings?? If you can work gmax, buildings are only boxes! Slap a coat of paint on 'em, and good to go. Lol, wish some of mine were that easy.
    Doing a 'parked' B-17f, right now, to occupy some of those lonely looking hardstands, on station 121.

Thanks for the link, Frosty. Unfortunately, any Microsoft page won't load, like many others. Gotta get out of gmax, and fool with networking with the wife's PC. Think that will cure that.

From my side, I use PSPad: http://www.pspad.com/fr/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Members who have read this thread: 0