It's time to finalize the Loire 210

Thread: It's time to finalize the Loire 210

Hybrid View

It's time to finalize the Loire 210

Hi,

It's time to move on to painting and coding "aircraft.cfg" and ".air" and more ...

The export goes without problems.

If you have documentation on this model, specialized French magazines or not you could help me to do something quite precise. I have a little but we can never have too much, thank's!

JMC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails L210_5.jpg   loire210_mcx2.jpg  

I assume, gastonj, that you've exhausted the online aviation periodical resources of Gallica (Bibliothèque nationale de France) in your quest for information concerning the Loire 210.

Oh, that looks fun. Nice work.

Yes I did. Gallica is a great help for periodicals of that time ("L'air", "L'Aérophile", "Revue Société Générale Aéronautique", etc.)!
    JMC

Hi,

The painting and what it takes to test is underway but there is a long way to go to finish it.

The model will represent that embarked on the battleship Strasbourg which escaped from Mers el Kebir (July 1940) under the fire of the British guns.

JMC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails loire_hydroplanage.jpg   raccord 3D P3DV4.jpg  

JMC,

The model looks very nice. As promised I went through a complete pile of French magazines, but the cockpit of the Loire 210 must be one of the best kept secrets.
    Also a search on the internet wasn't very successful The best I could find was a instruction for the 1/72 SBS model, which showed that at least somebody must know how this cockpit looked.

Sorry, but still very much looking forward to the model....

Cheers,
    Huub

Hello Huub,
    I start from the principle that the Loire 210 being contemporary with the Loire 46 (developed at the same time), I realize according to the same scheme assuming that, although French, the engineers have standardized the realization. On the other hand I am interested in any documentation which can always be useful by cross-checking data.
    Thank's!
    JMC

Members who have read this thread: 0