It's time to finalize the Loire 210 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's time to finalize the Loire 210

Hi,

Finally, the end of the trip (in hell) and in a few days I will return to the virtual hangar this model where it can take all the dust. Some views of the "prototype" model under FSX and P3DV4 to compare. It will be the last FSX model, I started it some time ago with Gmax and with the instability of this software, I had a lot of trouble finishing it. No one will take me back.

First the CV (all gauges 3D)

spot view

Front view (FSX)

I will publish it if there is an interest because I can do without doing a minimum of documentation (lol)!
    JMC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails l210_cv_fsx.jpg   l210_cv_p3D.jpg   l210_ext_fsx.jpg   l210_ext_p3d.jpg   l210_front_fsx.jpg  

This one will be in my hangar for sure! Great looking plane!

Cees

I'll take one for my hanger, sir! Great work, I'm looking forward to flying it.

Thanks JMC,

A great model! Its a pity this will be your last one, but I respect your decision. And you finish at least with a "Grand final".

Cheers,
    Huub

Hello,

Overwhelming (lol)! There are some people who are interested in my little things while in France it is general indifference. I will therefore make a notice translated into English with my google friend. Huub you misunderstood me, this is the "last FSX" model. I go to P3DV4.5 with Blender 2.8, Gmax makes me suffer too much and it's not really easy to develop with for P3D. I still have the MS225 on the table!
    The Loire 210 was a model started 2 years ago (maybe more) under Gmax and I wanted to finish it without converting it to Blender.
    JMC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails renversant.jpg  

And you have answered my question.. whatchya movin' too?... Blender

I've been working with solid modelers since 1988. I've been trying to get a handle on GMax since FSX came out, albeit half heartedly and only occasionally, but still, I could never figure that thing out enough to work fluidly. I can delete surfaces, I even found a program which allowed me to convert STEP models into GMax format, but it's just so difficult for me to figure out how to do the simplest things. Looks like I'm on my way to try out Blender.

Thank you for sharing your fine work, it's beautiful.

Bonjour Gaston,
    Non, ne t'inquiète pas il y a de l'intérêt aussi chez nous, comme d'hab il y a beaucoup qui regardent avec grand intérêt mais peu qui s'expriment. Une réserve qui peut surprendre ceux qui ne connaissent pas bien mais pourtant tout à fait réelle dans ce domaine.
    Donc fonce, tu verras le nombre de chargement!
    Et merci pour ton magnifique boulot! (Dewoitine etc... inclus)

Hello,
    Some news! The model will be soon out of the workshop, the flight model is waiting some improvements but there is a new texture and a documentation in english language. The peculiarities of the French models of this time will be easier to access to the greatest number.

These images show an aircraft from the " Groupement d'hydravions de chasse N°1" de Toulon en 1938 (sea-plane fighter aviation group, military harbor in the mediterranean sea).

JMC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 210_serie_1.jpg   210_serie_2.jpg  

As usual, it looks great. Thanks for the good news and the pics.

One very interesting aeroplane and one I look forward to flying.
    Good to know you will continue with these lovely subjects.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Members who have read this thread: 0