Tac-Pack question.

Thread: Tac-Pack question.

SOH-CM-2023

Tac-Pack question.

Okay, just got my Federal taxes back and I was thinking of pulling the trigger on Tac-Pack. However, the website says it is set up to use P3D v1.4 Academic only. I run the Developers licence since I do occasionally post add-ons.

I tried to find an e-mail on the site but couldn't. And to register on the forums, you need to have already bought the program... I don't want to drop nearly $40 for something I can't actually use. Anyone got a contact with those guys?
    You can't take the sky from me...

VRS Tackpack For FSX

Here is a link (I own Tacpack and use it successfully on FSX Acceleration) to purchase from the store

https://secure.softwarekey.com/solo/...CategoryID=549

The 461st Bomb Group (H) Virtual is currently using Tacpack on multiple platforms with FSX@War custom for the Italian Theatre and also FSCAI for missions.

check above in our thread and also the FSCAI thread to see how it works.

SOH-CM-2023
    Not quite what I'm asking. The info on the website seems to say that it will only work with P3D V1.4 ACADEMIC and I have the monthly subscription Developers version. Since I cannot register on the forums to ask unless I buy it.... I'm kinda stuck.

It would be nice if they had an e-mail address on the site I could use...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Gladden View Post
    It would be nice if they had an e-mail address on the site I could use...
    support@vrsimulations.com

I have used Tacpack in FSXA and Prepar3D v3 and v4. I'm currently running it on P3D v4.5. All academic versions. I'm also a developer, I have pro licenses and academic. If your running Prepar3D Pro your not going to be able to use TP as far as I know. The reason is that LM has a weapons capability already built into the pro version.

This is the product page, at the bottom are the links to each type of license you can purchase: https://www.vrsimulations.com/tacpack.php
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

You have to be using the "Academic" version of P3D for Tacpac to work. It won't work with "Pro" or "Pro Plus".

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by gary20 View Post
    support@vrsimulations.com
    Thank you Gary. You seem to be the only one who actually read my post....

I know this is the FSX forum and since I do NOT have Version 4 of P3D I did not post there since this forum has much more traffic than than the P3D version 1-3 subforum. I have an e-mail off to VRS so I should be good, one way or the other.

SOH-CM-2023
    Thank you contacting VRS Support.

Please note that ALL product technical support issues are handled exclusively through the VRS support forums: https://forums.vrsimulations.com/for...pBB3/index.php

If your issue is related to forum access or sales (ONLY), then please respond to this email with your product license ID or customer ID and any pertinent information regarding exactly what you're trying to do and how you've proceeded so far.

Thank you!

Vertical Reality Simulations, LLC.
    www.vrsimulations.com

With lame robo reply's like this VRS... not buying from you. Looks like you have to buy the software to even find out if it will bloody work!

I can tell you I still get the odd e-mail about aircraft I designed over 15 years ago and I still reply to them personally. I know I'm not VRS by a long shot but come on!

Members who have read this thread: 0