Soloy T206H PBR Project

Thread: Soloy T206H PBR Project

Soloy T206H PBR Project

I have updated my Soloy Sentinel Project with PBR. The Sentinel is a special T206H Mark 2 variation with FLIR, different wing and a special VC. Never published.

Is working without F1 Payware Avionics. Than you will see steam gauges.

Thomas

That is BEAUTIFUL!

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Magnificent Thomas. Thankfully I have the F1 gauges.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Right out of FS2020 - that looks brilliant, Thomas! You are Prepar3D for the upcoming flightsim
    Best regards, Manfred.

It´s look´s very very good !!!

Like it!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Now Sentinel got a new night-lighting panel system with backlighting gauges. The real Sentinel is hardly used at night time operations, flying Night-VFR or IFR operations. Like in real, it can be used with night lighting toggles. Cabin lights at night are mission green now.

Very nice are PBR effects, showing the Moon on new built engine cowling in interior. For this model, F1 payware is recommended, but not required (second picture). The real N700AZ is equipped with Garmin G600/500 and Garmin 530/430. For IFR ops, AP got some improvements.

Next stage is to model FLIR/CAM operators workplace in the cabin.

Thomas

So real looking....
    Best regards, Manfred.

Members who have read this thread: 0