New Razbam A-6 Intruder TacPack edition?

Thread: New Razbam A-6 Intruder TacPack edition?

New Razbam A-6 Intruder TacPack edition?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

That was posted on Nov 27, 2014, no follow up whatsoever so draw your own conclusion. Besides that, Razbam said they stopped developing for FSX. If they will do another A-6 I guess it will be for DCS.

Razbam has ceased development and support apparently for FSX/P3D and now only working on DCS projects.

zsoltquack,
    Sadly it's probably over with that developer's model, although there are few basic TMAP mods one can do to the Razbam A-6. Look over at the P3D forum and see what SWS has going into the future. The T-2 Buckeye and A-7 Corsair are listed, 2 of my old Raz favorites and I had the Tacpack beta SLUF. Maybe we can join forces and request a proper, fully functioning A-6 from SWS, their F-4B/N and T-37B are flying working great for me in P3D.
    Last edited by Victory103; February 21st, 2020 at 12:59. Reason: dude really
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Another pipe dream. Like the series of Mirage F1's they announced they were going to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    zsoltquack,
    Sadly it's probably over with that developer's model, although there are few basic TMAP mods one can do to the Razbam A-6. Look over at the P3D forum and see what SWS has going into the future. The T-2 Buckeye and A-7 Corsair are listed, 2 of my old Raz favorites and I had the Tacpack beta SLUF. Maybe we can join forces and request a proper, fully functioning A-6 from SWS, their F-4B/N and T-37B are flying working great for me in P3D.
    I'm not using P3D
    only FSX I waiting new Super Hornet pack!
    https://www.justflight.com/product/d...g-super-hornet
    Maybe the FS2020
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Another pipe dream. Like the series of Mirage F1's they announced they were going to make.
    Didn't SSW say the same thing?

Dave

Just have to wait and see what comes down the pipeline. One major problem with developing for modern sims (FSX/P3D/XP11/DCS) is that we as consumers have become so spoiled with the outstanding offerings that nothing less is good enough. This causes extremely long development time which in return causes customers to lose interest and decreases sales.

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    Didn't SSW say the same thing?

Dave
    Yes they did. Can't understand why they would be interested in the type though.
    At least Ecuador, where Ron Zambrano lives, operated them.

In any case, always hopeful for a new version.

Members who have read this thread: 0