Hello friends. It's been a little while since I've been here. Years ago my computer up and died, ending my FS2004 involvement. I couldn't bare watching you guys enjoying yourselves anymore, I just had to move on. Lol. I tried to find something as rewarding as the flightsim, but there just isn't. PS3 just doesn't cut it. But when you have no computer, you made due. I think I got all the warbird games ha!

Life.. it hands you things, and you have to figure it out. There are no manuals.

Well, I'm glad to say things are much better these days, a lot more stable for me. I just had my first-ever dream computer built in anticipation of the new platform. I'm excited for us all! It's what we've been dreaming of! But at the same time, not forgetting where I came from. My beloved FS2004. And this amazing place, always friendly and helpful. Still appreciating all the advice and assistance I got from you when I ventured into model building for the first time. Daunting and challenging it was but I never felt I was alone. I plan on venturing back into that and have since started watching tutorials and catching up already. We are blessed to have Milton Shupe in our lives I'll tell you!

You may see me around a bit more. I do wish I had a better username though, haha. Such a silly word. I am Doug, of Hamilton Canada. I like to create RCAF awareness in our hobby, and my hometown museum is the Canadian Warplane Heritage which is home to VeRA, the only flying Lancaster on this half of the world. Proud of that. I get to see and hear her all summer. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing your pictures. I'll be glad to help if I can too. Cheers!