FSX Wakulla County Airport, Panacea, Florida

Thread: FSX Wakulla County Airport, Panacea, Florida

FSX Wakulla County Airport, Panacea, Florida

I inadvertently posted this over at the FS2002-2004 forum, so I thought I'd re-post here in the correct place! This is a really nice piece of scenery and I like it very much but the hangers are black, no texture at all. I do have Sidney Schwartz's "ez_hangers" installed as stated in the readme txt but could not find kb's static aircraft for FSX. I have left a pm for the author (rdaniell) but have not received a reply yet. I noticed he hasn't post for a while so I don't know.

If anyone has this scenery, (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...7220&catid=113) installed and doesn't have the same black hanger issue, could you let me know how you resolved this issue?

Thanks,
    Steve
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    I inadvertently posted this over at the FS2002-2004 forum, so I thought I'd re-post here in the correct place! This is a really nice piece of scenery and I like it very much but the hangers are black, no texture at all. I do have Sidney Schwartz's "ez_hangers" installed as stated in the readme txt but could not find kb's static aircraft for FSX. I have left a pm for the author (rdaniell) but have not received a reply yet. I noticed he hasn't post for a while so I don't know.

If anyone has this scenery, (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...7220&catid=113) installed and doesn't have the same black hanger issue, could you let me know how you resolved this issue?

Thanks,
    Steve
    Sad to say Randy Daniel passed away a while back. Unfortunately I do not have that scenery.
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

Thanks Duckie. I was afraid that might have been the case.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Thanks Duckie. I was afraid that might have been the case.
    Too bad. I would have liked to have that scenery. I go fishing a few times a year in St. Marks Florida and grew up fishing in the Wakulla river.

It's here and very nice, with tall grass and aviation orange balls on the over head wires. Just can't get textures on the hangers.

It's here and very nice, with tall grass and aviation orange balls on the over head wires. Just can't get textures on the hangers.
    If you use MCX at all and are comfortable with it, you can import the hangar bgl's and see what textures are missing. He did a lot of scenery and it's possible that another of his sceneries might have the textures you need. Just a thought.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

That's an idea. Try and find another one of his sceneries and it may have the textures that are missing.
    Mark

Hi Stoney! I think I found the solution to your problem. Randy named the wrong hangar object library! You need ezhangers.zip by Dennis Waggoner. It's at AVSIM in the FS2004 Scenery Design section. I got my copy of the kb static AC here: https://johnnyboythepilot.wixsite.com/pnwsimulations It's in the downloads section under "3rd party objects". Let us know if these work for you! Mark
    "Even the best navigators aren't sure where they're going until they get there, and even then, they're still not sure."-- Frank Bama

Eureka! That did it fnkybnch! Many thanks to all the guys who helped this old man out.

Glad to see its working for you! Let's head over to the BBQ place for some ribs and a cold one!
    "Even the best navigators aren't sure where they're going until they get there, and even then, they're still not sure."-- Frank Bama

Members who have read this thread: 0