Herdla Luftwaffe airfield, Norway - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Herdla Luftwaffe airfield, Norway

As I was wondering whether the flight dynamics did prevent the AI FW190 to take off, I replaced the flight dynamics by those which were made for the same model by Team Deadalus. Although it improves flight behaviour of the model when selected. However it doesn't make the AI aircraft take off.

This evening I will try Ian's new traffic file.

Cheers,
    Huub

I have given the second traffic file a try. Again 5 aircraft appear. One aircraft taxis to the runway, and waits 5 minutes before "Scotty beams him up"........

To match my personal favourite Herdla Eagle, I have done a quick & dirty repaint for Akemi's model to match the colours of 12./JG5.

When anybody is interested I will upload the repaint.

Cheers,
    Huub

Ill take a copy Huub, im very fond of Akemi's model, Ive got the Classic Hangar 190 for FSX (which i use the sounds in FS9 ) but i cant really justify another payware model for FS9, so Akemi's model works very well for me

Hi Ian,

There are still some small changes/additions I would like to make to the textures, but I will upload them most probably somewhere during the weekend. It will be a CFS2 release as the model is most likely used mainly by CFS2 pilots.

In the past Team Daedalus did a nice upgrade for Akemi's original model. As for instance the pilot was removed and replaced by a dp file triggered alternative, this version can not be used in FS2004 (unless you want to fly it as a drone, without a pilot). However the beautiful textures made by Captain Kurt and the upgraded flight dynamics can be used without any problem. I also use the 2D panel and I have increase the resolution from the virtual cockpit from 512x512 to 1024x1024, which makes the gauges in the basic VC much better readable.

As I liked the external model and am not really the purist, some people think I am, I have flown Akemi's FW190s for a long time. Especially with ChrisN's repaints they are still quite nice. But as all A2A FS9 models are currently available at their site for just $9.99 (for you 7.7 British Pound), it might be worth to consider to purchase the A2A version.

You will need to invest the double amount of money when you also want the Dora/Ta152 version as this was released as a separate package.

Cheers,
    Huub

Good tips Huub, i''ll look into those

Ian,

Your repaint is available in the library.....

Enjoy,
    Huub

Thank you Huub

Members who have read this thread: 0