Hanger textures for Wakulla County Airport, FL

Thread: Hanger textures for Wakulla County Airport, FL

Hanger textures for Wakulla County Airport, FL

Can't seem to find the right textures for the hangers in FSX Wakulla County Airport, Panacea, Florida by R. Daniell. I do have all the EZ_Hangers installed. Could anyone help me out?
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Looks like you have a duplicate scenery object. That is what happens when the library is loaded twice.

Let me explain in a minute.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

There were some developers who did not understand the purpose of scenery libraries. They would use Runway12 and EZ Scenery object libraries in their scenery projects and include those objects as part of their install. This would mean you have 2 or more instances of the same object loaded into the Sim. Flight Simulator can't figure out where to get the textures for the object so it just doesn't project them on the object.

You can use Duplicate Object Finder to find the duplicates.

http://www.scruffyduck.org.uk/files/dup_finder_070.zip

Looks like Jon's site is going to go away soon so get it while you can.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Hey thanks Dave I appreciate it.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

I found MANY duplicates and resolved them all, took some time but there are now no duplicates found in the scan. However the hangers remain black!?

All the dups were in the scan were in the addon/scenery bgl's and no textures were flagged that I could see. Does the program recognize both?

Oh nuts, I see that I have entered my question in the wrong forum, this is FSX scenery I'm enquiring about. Sorry guys, getting old.

Members who have read this thread: 0