new scenery?

Thread: new scenery?

new scenery?

Hey peeps

So I made it home for a month of holidays from France, I'm working on a new title for Ubiesoft and got the contract done early so I'm home to drink it up and throw it up...lol
    Find a new girl friend and just hang out.

So I'm looking at my old fsx, I don't have steam version just the Platinum acceleration set. It bleeds virtual memory like a bottomless bucket so I should move to steam version. I have 3dv4.4 as well.

So I was looking around for new scenery and mesh that might be affordable? I spend a ton on my new car, a little cash strapped atm.

Any suggestions?

Danka! In advance

Slim

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Pickins View Post
    Hey peeps

So I made it home for a month of holidays from France, I'm working on a new title for Ubiesoft and got the contract done early so I'm home to drink it up and throw it up...lol
    Find a new girl friend and just hang out.

So I'm looking at my old fsx, I don't have steam version just the Platinum acceleration set. It bleeds virtual memory like a bottomless bucket so I should move to steam version. I have 3dv4.4 as well.

So I was looking around for new scenery and mesh that might be affordable? I spend a ton on my new car, a little cash strapped atm.

Any suggestions?

Danka! In advance

Slim
    Dang! To much juice and woman last night... wrong forum!!

Sorry guys!

Members who have read this thread: 0