Thank you to Shessi...
Contribute Now
Goal amount for this year: 10000 USD, Received: 9,665.00 USD (97%)
Welcome Back, Unregistered     Today's Date:       Current Time: 

Please Support the SOH "2020 Charter Membership Drive"




Accepted Payment Types

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Thank you to Shessi...

  1. #1

    Icon22 Thank you to Shessi...

    Shessi,

    I found a use for your new Messerschmitt port-over. The Swiss aggressively defended their skies during the Battle of France and shot down several German bombers that incurred into their airspace, either on purpose to save time/fuel, or by accident during May-June, 1940. So it will be nice to throw this aircraft in as an AI attacker!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Swiss.jpg  
    "Rami"

    "Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

    My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

  2. #2

    And thank you Rami!

    We're all doing our 'bit' y'know.

    With these early 109's and Team D doing the rest, (boy you should see their E model!), the 109's are going to be up-to-date and looking very healthy.

    Cheers

    Shessi

  3. #3
    Cheking your fantastic bird. I saw it uses a BF109E airfile with DB601 engine. I'll prepare two new airfiles for B and C versions with Jumo engines. The "Berta" had a two blade wood propeller.

    Cheers

    Pepe

  4. #4

    Exclamation Reply...

    Peperez,

    The Bf-109 “Dora” used a Junkers Jumo 210D, which I think was carb fed.
    "Rami"

    "Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

    My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

  5. #5

    Icon23

    Quote Originally Posted by peperez View Post
    Cheking your fantastic bird.

    Cheers

    Pepe

    I'll tell the wife, she will be pleased!.......................english humour..

    Shessi

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    I'll tell the wife, she will be pleased!.......................english humour..Shessi
    Also could of meant.... Choking your fantastic chicken..... just humor.M

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    I'll tell the wife, she will be pleased!.......................english humour..

    Shessi
    NOT THAT KIND OF BIRD! Okay, you dirt minded pompous Briton...

    Remember, I'm wiccan and I can spell on you! You we'll love garlic and French food if you don't behave yourself!

    Pepe

  8. #8
    Yehp, Rami! Only the "Dora" had injection feed engines.

    Cheers

    Pepe

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by peperez View Post
    You we'll love garlic and French food if you don't behave yourself!
    Don't talk about food with a British citizen, they don't know what it means!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    I found a use for your new Messerschmitt port-over. The Swiss aggressively defended their skies during the Battle of France and shot down several German bombers that incurred into their airspace, either on purpose to save time/fuel, or by accident during May-June, 1940. So it will be nice to throw this aircraft in as an AI attacker!
    I wonder if you will find a way to make them stop their attack as soon as the German aircraft cross the border back and leave Swiss airspace.

  11. #11

    Icon22 Reply...

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxane-21 View Post
    I wonder if you will find a way to make them stop their attack as soon as the German aircraft cross the border back and leave Swiss airspace.
    Roxanne-21,

    I've been thinking about that too. Once the AI lock onto a target, they don't like to let go.
    "Rami"

    "Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

    My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    Roxanne-21,

    I've been thinking about that too. Once the AI lock onto a target, they don't like to let go.
    I know nothing about mission building, but maybe a trigger that will kill the engine (or the pilot) as soon as they cross a certain line would work.

  13. #13
    The only way I know would be to make sure the German aircraft has instruction to bail out, to ditch or to land at a Swiss base - depending on what you want the outcome to be - BEFORE it crosses the border. (For a German A/C to land at a Swiss base, your front line would need to cross the border enough to include the Swiss airbase in the German side)
    Cheers,

    Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Members who have read this thread: 83

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •