Going to twist an arm! Or kick a butt!

Thread: Going to twist an arm! Or kick a butt!

Going to twist an arm! Or kick a butt!

Evening

So tonight is the weekly beta testers for Cr1-Software.
    Thomas wants to hold off on the release of the new Aeronca, which is now finished. So he can put up his new web site with the Aeronca AND the Ford Tri Motor so the site has a good kick off.

But we in the beta crew would really like to see it released sooner to the community and Aero soft is wanting it pretty bad as well.

So in the meeting we are going to see if we can talk him into releasing it in like three weeks or something. I will twist his arm, I'm his God Father, so I have some pull. He can put up the new web site with the ford release or the Norsman, I think he would do well to put up a new site with the Do 335 release, that is a big hitter, or the Mosquito.

Stay tuned in to this frequency, I'm gonna see what I can do. Maybe a good sit down talk might get the ball rolling.

B.M

I hope you succeed in talking Tom into releasing the Aeronca. The old model is still one of my most flown aircraft on my hanger, and I have been excited about an updated. true P3Dv4 version since it's announcement.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

It's none of my business and I have no axe to grind. I would, however, urge you to confine these discussions to the CR-1 team/testers. Public discussions don't help private business and can often go down the plughole at horrifying speed.

Just saying. (over and out!)
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

What he said.

Exactly.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Members who have read this thread: 0