Greetings.
I have just landed at your fine air port and am heading to the cafeteria for a coffee and some apple pie, might 1st get some pork rind, of the fried variety, and a egg or two with toast…or just get the coffee...I like it black and thick and hotter then Satins office, I have been there a time or two in 1967-72, will explain another time!

I have heard about your fine airfield and community that surrounds the airstrip. So I thought I would pop in and see if I might stay a spell.

You will find me reasonable commutable, although I do have spats of assaholicupyerarse syndrom from time to time. Just brush that off as a bad day for a 76 year old Retired Air force pilot and career officer with no ones arse to put a air force Majors boot toe into any more save my wife of 50 years. I hold my assaholicupyerarse off when it comes to her as she is such a pretty little thing and I kinda like her.

I have a strange affiliation with video games, especially the horror variety, the macob, weird and strangely unrealistic. I have a poster of Jason(Friday the 13th horror movie ) on my office wall. But this condition is balance out by my regular flying ( in real life) and in the simulators that clutter my hard drive.
I do a little beta testing for two big gaming companies thanks to one of your wacko community members getting me in the door, yes I know stuff about “Doom” that none of your will for a year...yeah it is good poop.
I fly Fsx and 3DPV4.4, the ladder thanks to that same mentally deficient member of your yet to be seen as "fine" community. I know that your will pass the test. I also beta test for that same weirdo and have a new You tube channel that I occasionally put up beta footage on( when the stars line up and the equinox is ok and god smiles on my crap internet connection and I actually get a good stream of data...)and just flying of pay ware and free ware and of course other video games I play and mostly tolerate.

Here is one on a pretty good Banshee-
https://youtu.be/H4NtBblM5nc

The reason for this pre-amble if you haven't already figured it out is to say “Hello” I’m “New” here and will be hanging around just being a general pain in the rear hairy parts of ya’all.

My Neighbor is a fella called Ted Nugent, not a bad kid, but his g-dam dag just did a squat and deposit on my front lawn…so I will go for now but I will return later on after I talk to the young fella about the art of being a good neighbor…besides his wife is such a pretty little thing and she makes good coffee apple pie...he is not a bad guy for a long hair...I guess...

I will return, so be ready with coffee, your report, and my hanger cleaned and swept!

Big Moe out!