This is a great suggestion!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: This is a great suggestion!

  1. #1

    This is a great suggestion!


  2. #2
    You also get the same result if click on the top bar - Vehicle / Kneeboard / Reference .

  3. #3
    I wonder if there's a way to assign this to a keyboard? NC

  4. #4
    Not sure if you can, but with the wizards around here who knows ? !

    You can quickly bring it up on screen via the above suggestions and you won't be pausing the sim. Just a second slower .

  5. #5
    Just found out there is a keyboard command already set at default - shift+F10 That will bring up the kneeboard.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by greenie View Post
    Just found out there is a keyboard command already set at default - shift+F10 That will bring up the kneeboard.
    Thanks!!😁 NC

  7. #7
    Now it's just a matter of getting what comes up to be useful. Some developers just put misc. info in there.
    But that said, you can always make your own ref file with what you need.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by greenie View Post
    You also get the same result if click on the top bar - Vehicle / Kneeboard / Reference .
    After doing that if there is a blank slate then, I guess, the author didn't make one.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    After doing that if there is a blank slate then, I guess, the author didn't make one.

    Yes, I noticed that. For example, the stock F-35 doesn't have one. NC

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Now it's just a matter of getting what comes up to be useful. Some developers just put misc. info in there.
    But that said, you can always make your own ref file with what you need.
    Thanks for this. I've been looking for this file, where do you find it ?

Members who have read this thread: 1

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •