FS2020 as standalone title, great!

Thread: FS2020 as standalone title, great!

FS2020 as standalone title, great!

If its true, great news!

The interviewer asked how the publisher will bring Flight Simulator to market, specifically if it would feature a monthly fee. Jorg’s response, not too dissimilar to what we’ve heard before, starting with “we still don’t have all the details […]”. What is interesting, he then added: “what I can tell you now is that there will definitely be a way to buy the simulator like any other simulator before.” As previously released simulators from Microsoft released as stand-alone platforms, this implies that Microsoft Flight Simulator will be made available as a stand-alone product.
    Source: https://fselite.net/news/unconfirmed...d-alone-title/
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Actually this was stated in the early developer meeting a few months ago. Not many people picked up on it. The seemed as what they were saying is the stand a lone off line package would be like FSX. I would assume that is referring to the scenery and ground textures.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Members who have read this thread: 0