Achmer airfield for FS9

Thread: Achmer airfield for FS9

Hybrid View

Achmer airfield for FS9

Another one on the list
    Luftwaffe airfield, home to FW-190, ME-262 and Arado Blitz units during the later years of the war, including a unit led by Walter Notowny, who was shot down and killed flying a 262 on the 8th November 1944

Not 100% happy with this one, gave up with the railway siding, all alternative texture's looked rubbish, and i could'nt change the Land class like i could in FSX, but still fun to fly from/to

The only objects you'll need is---
    Wolfi_Obj_lib.zip, JD's conversion of Wolfi's CFS2 objects. you probably have these already :-)

Bf-109 object by Fulbert ( from Akemi Mizoguchi original) This can be removed by removing the

109_OBJ.bgl if you wish

Have fun, ian elliot

Thanks Ian, appreciated as always

Cheers,
    Huub

Achmer airfield for FS9

Thank you Ian,
    thank you a lot
    ah it is realy pleasant to find a new german airfield for fs9.
    Fine that you are a scenery designer who do not forget us "old" FS2004 users.
    Yours
    Papi

Really nice Ian, a pleasure to fly to and from....and a little sight seeing whilst there.

Many thanks.

Shessi

Thanks Ian !!

I just took a copy of the static Bf.109 and saw that it's listed as an FSX scenery object. Will it work in FS9?
    Last edited by Mick; February 9th, 2020 at 08:33.

Hi Mick, the object is included in the scenery so you dont need to download it seperatly. The object was compiled by Fulbert for FSX and he's uploaded a number of static AC models for use in FSX scenery, i just ran it through MDLconX and reverted it back to FS9 mdl, It was originally a CFS2 model so i felt it was OK to reclaim it for the older sim . Hope this helps

Members who have read this thread: 0