New Arrival - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Arrival

You did a nice conversion Ted. Here's the Turbinlite, complete with big white formation stripes!

John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Love it!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

That's ugly!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Yes, ugly, and no guns!
    John

Keep it coming!

Icon4

See how bad the idea was, the Havoc's already lost it's Hurricanes....AND it's daylight!!...lol

Again nice model Ted and good tex John..

Cheers

Shessi

So the next issue will be missions. While I see i being very easy to missions the Havoc as the player with, say, two Hurricanes, and telling the wingmen to attack, it seems a more difficult task to make a Hurricane the player and yet have the Havoc light up a bomber. Suggestions welcome!

Don't know James, that seems not doable to me, but what do I know about mission building?
    John

Keep it coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    See how bad the idea was, the Havoc's already lost it's Hurricanes....AND it's daylight!!...lol

Again nice model Ted and good tex John..

Cheers

Shessi
    They used the Defiant before the Hurricane, imagine that!
    John

Keep it coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo/4 View Post
    Don't know James, that seems not doable to me, but what do I know about mission building?

But in any case we might need Steve's AI Mk iv added!

''They used the Defiant before the Hurricane, imagine that!''

OMG, I never knew that, the blind leading the blind!

It would be doable in missions as the Havoc and AI Hurricanes/Defiant(!) being signalled to attack, same as in CFS2. With you as the Hurricane/Defiant, as the Havoc is unarmed and maybe tweaking the AI Havoc version's airfile/cfg, you could signal it to attack, and being only marginally faster or same as the enemy ac, it may be able to stay on it's tail longer. But can you have illumination from an AI ac in CFS3? or have another AI Havoc model with a permenant simulated light cone/source?

Cheers

Shessi

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

missions

Havoc is the player, set hurricanes to ace level with great eyesight (pilot constants??). Take off form up and when you fire the havoc light (it is a gun so maybe an AI will fire) send in the hurricanes. As far as I know there were VERY few successes if any at all with this.

Just made it to prove that the light can work and well it was a crazy idea that seemed plausible at least on paper......

I guess if you can get shot down in qc in a fighter sortie just need to make the AI's more aggressive. Who knows anyone from OFF, maybe now they would share their AI mod....... I would but really did not end my last conversation with them on best of terms.....

Not a mission person or flyer really just like making them.

If you like this fly the do17 with the infrared light planes glow red....

Members who have read this thread: 0