I asked this question many years ago and never got an answer that fixed the problem. . .and it is a problem. Actually I'm surprised that Tim released it this way. I downloaded his OV-1C Mohawk today (his upload, not a version from someone else) from the Warbirds Library and applied the VC and exterior updates I had done for it a long time ago. Once in the Sim and cranked up, with brakes off it was able to reach takeoff speed with throttle at idle and props feathered. Upon landing unless you immediately applied the parking brake (normal braking wasn't enough), extended the speed brakes and held your breath it would usually continue right off the end of the runway into the back forty.

I have never seen anything posted over the years, even since it was released, that gave a fix which means one of three things: People just accepted that this was the way it would have to be. . .A fix was provided but never documented in the forums and has been lost. . . .no one knew how to fix it and everyone who downloaded it simply uninstalled and moved on. So, anyone who is still flying this beauty and does not have this problem, has somehow fixed said problem and I'd like to know how. Thank you in advance.