things gping along well

Thread: things gping along well

things gping along well

Been off from here for a bit, mainly just chilling with the kids and wife letting things settle down.
    But at the office things are going like a wild fire!
    We bought the rights to a big Mmorpg and are going to develop it into a massive online game of our own story line for massive online playing. Game is very much like Everquest, a hard hitting no hand holding or mammas titty game where you need to have balls the size of grape fruit to play. The dang thing Cost Cr1 a huge wack of cash but now we are 100% independent and going forward at full speed on it. Look to the web site when it(web site) launches for info on this development.

The Aeronca is done...FINISHED! ..... and going through trials to make sure its all done right. The adds/videos for it are being built. The new web site is the one thing we are behind on a bit.

Started dev into the Ford Tri Motor and already a mega upgrade, got the 5AT into the package now as well.

Brand new Norsman is almost built and ready to release as well. It was a very easy build.

So I will be sending out down load links to the final beta testers that messaged me for the final fly of the Aeronca as soon as we can get this place finished set up, still a ton of work to go on the site but dont worry every one that was selected is set to get there beta test Aeronca, your already on the books its just a click away to sen the links to you guys and gals.

More soon hope all is well on your home front!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Am anxious for these... All have always been favorites to Fly.
    Did you say Norseman?? Like the Noorduyn Norseman??

Three classic beauties coming soon! Will the Ford include models with the (more pleasing, in my opinion) "swept" windscreen, ala Island Airways's N7584 and N7684?

Thanks for putting life into these projects. It's always nice to see a labor of love come to life!
    America never stopped being great.

Quote Originally Posted by nagpaw View Post
    Three classic beauties coming soon! Will the Ford include models with the (more pleasing, in my opinion) "swept" windscreen, ala Island Airways's N7584 and N7684?

Thanks for putting life into these projects. It's always nice to see a labor of love come to life!
    Yes to the Open cage Ford Cockpit and 5at closed in one with the bigger engine newer gauges and all that. Yes to the Norsman Even got help from a very famous Norsman Owner who lives about 100 km up the road..LOL you see the old grump on tv a lot.. but in real life one of the nicest people in the world!

We are going along well but the web site is over the top as the Flight sim community isn't to fussy but the mmorpg game community ...well lets just say they like things kinda flashy you know and they like orces, witches, nasty looking monsters and all that good stuff as well as hot dark elves with hot bodies..and swords and axes...and of course DRAGONS!!...so the art team is going hard as hell on that...lol Over time hours are huge...haha.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

I'm glad to hear things are going well. How about a crossover paint job for the Aeronca to lure the dungeoneers? "The Treasure Goblin"? Something like that?

David
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Is this update is dedicated for P3Dv4?

+1 for Ford Tri Motor also.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I got to meet and talk to the old grump with the Norseman at Oshkosh last Summer... One of the REAL Highlights from last summer. Hope you offer a UC-64 Variant of the Norseman for us Glenn Miller Fans.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails s_topTEMP900x420-5617.jpeg  

Hooray! A Norseman!

Thanks, that's all I have to say.

Yes all of the cr1 flight sim addons will be for 3DPV4 onward. I dont think I will support Flight as I dont think fsx or p3d are going any where any time soon.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Members who have read this thread: 0