Questions of Logitech Joystick Extreme 3D Pro for cfs2

Thread: Questions of Logitech Joystick Extreme 3D Pro for cfs2

Questions of Logitech Joystick Extreme 3D Pro for cfs2

Hi people I have a Logitech Attack 3 is nice for me, but it has a few years old

I was afraid that he would break at some point and not find something similar.For this reason I would like to buy another

Now the only joistick of Logitech similar is the Extreme 3D Pro, the question is about the Rudder control with torsion axis

can someone talk about this, if it affects the normal flight, if it becomes uncomfortable turning the aircraft in cfs2.cfs2 respond to this control of rudder?.

please!any can help.

See this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6_fvdak_U
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 414X2Z0A7TL.jpg  

Have a few now old MS SideWinder Precision 2s that have twist for rudder and never had any problem with accidental rudder when rolling the plane left/right.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Extreme 3D Pros

Well Max I have two Extreme 3D Pros that I bought at least 15 years ago...after using an X-45 system with additional pedals for a few years around the time when CFS1 came out. If memory serves me the rudder control in the X-45 became sloppy and after just a few more years of CFS2, FS2000 Pro, FS2002 and then FS9 it was finally worn out for good. I then switched to the Extreme 3D and after awhile you just get used to it. It just takes some time to get used to using the rotation of the handle to now control the rudder in lieu of pedals (which I had traded for a better AMD graphics card!). Both of my Extreme 3D sticks are about 15 years old now and all is well and both still work as well as they did when they were new. Hope that's a help to you. Take good care...

Max: You can go to Settings/Controller Sensitivities and adjust the rudder sensitivity percentage (I usually keep mine at about 95%) and the null zone ranges. Experiment with those and see if that helps.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Library Staff
    Hi Max,

My Logitech Extreme 3D Pro has also given me good reliable service for many years. The twist rudder control works beautifully. Side slipping is no problem.

Kevin

thank you people, very good comments, I am going to buy one.

Members who have read this thread: 0