Aircraft Manufacturers Airport List - FSX/P3D (+FS9)

Thread: Aircraft Manufacturers Airport List - FSX/P3D (+FS9)

Aircraft Manufacturers Airport List - FSX/P3D (+FS9)

Hello everyone!
    I've filled a list of Aircraft Manufacturers Airport,
    Personally I do like to take-off from the airports where the Aircrafts are built, ( at least when I buy a new one, the first flight starts
    always from the real world location of the manufacturer).

The list is not complete, suggestions are welcome, only the bigger manufacturers are enclosed,
    Happy landings !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FSX_1locations.pdf   FSX_2locations.pdf  
    The more you do, the less you dream

Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    Hello everyone!
    I've filled a list of Aircraft Manufacturers Airport,
    Personally I do like to take-off from the airports where the Aircrafts are built, ( at least when I buy a new one, the first flight starts
    always from the real world location of the manufacturer).

The list is not complete, suggestions are welcome, only the bigger manufacturers are enclosed,
    Happy landings !!!
    Interesting list! Thanks for the work you put into creating it😁 NC

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Great list. I also like taking off the the factories airports. Thanks a bunch got this list.

Bob

Many thanks for having established such a list. Interesting to compare the airfields with those I use with classic FS9. In some cases manufacturers changed locations in the Sixties. Therefore it might sometimes be difficult to evaluate where specific models have finally be built. Especially by Soviet manufacturers. I just found out, that several Antonov's like the AN-10 have been assembled at Kiev Svyatoshyn, an airfield which doesn't exist MSFS's. Flight tests where then performed
    at nearby Zhuliany. At least with early models.

Mergers of a lot of companies don't make the overview more simple, BTW.

Bernard

Interesting, thanks for this. Next time I fly I will look em over.....

Thank you to all,
    my research will continue and I'll add more data in the next
    revision, the main difficult is to find accurate information
    about specific building programs. For example, big companies
    like Boeing, Douglas or Lokheed can have had many assembly plants since the beginning of their activity, each of them for
    a special aircraft.
    The same during the 2nd WW, specially in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by leuen View Post
    manufacturers. I just found out, that several Antonov's like the AN-10 have been assembled at Kiev Svyatoshyn, an airfield which doesn't exist MSFS's. Flight tests where then performed
    Bernard
    UKKT (Svyatoshyn or Antonov) and two other Kiev airports + photo scenery (freeware) for FSX and P3D can be found here:

https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/68/846

I found yet another Kiev airport UKKM which is also said to be owned by Antonov here:

https://en.ua.ivao.aero/pilots/sceneries
    Last edited by PHo17; February 4th, 2020 at 05:12. Reason: added one more airport

Quote Originally Posted by PHo17 View Post
    UKKT (Svyatoshyn or Antonov) and two other Kiev airports + photo scenery (freeware) for FSX and P3D can be found here:

https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/68/846

I found yet another Kiev airport UKKM which is also said to be owned by Antonov here:

https://en.ua.ivao.aero/pilots/sceneries
    I'm making an updated list with more airports and I'll add this one.
    Thank you

You are right. Svyatoshyn was the first location at Kiev. Probably due to the quite short runway,
    Zhuliany UKKK was used for test flights. In 1959 began the construction of Kiev Hostomel UKKM what is also known as Antonov Airport and owned by the company. It's certain that this location is used with the very big aircraft like the AN-225. But finally that might be some peanuts.

As I said before, my sim world is in the Sixties and since a lot has changed. It would be even more complicated to create such a list with pre-war manufacturers

Apparently Sikorsky perform some of their test flights from William P Gwinn Airport - 06FA, West Palm Beach, FL. They are currently testing the Sikorsky–Boeing SB-1 Defiant there.

NEW UPDATED Aircraft Manufacturers Airports - FSX/P3D/FS9

Hello !
    I've largely updated the list, now revision 1.1, far more complete and detailed data.
    I've figured out that looking for accurate information is like to find the exit into a labyrinth
    (or to aseembly a puzzle depicting an image of the sky!).
    Anyway, if someone is interested about US WW2 Aircraft factories locations this could be nice : http://acepilots.com/planes/factory.html

Happy landings !

NOTE 1 : No helicopters firms are enclosed (only Aircraft)
    NOTE 2 : May be I'll make a new revision even if this one IMHO is quite complete for simmers purposes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FSX_locations_1.1Y.pdf   FSX_locations_1.1X.pdf   FSX_locations_1.1.pdf  

Members who have read this thread: 1