Library

Thread: Library

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries

Library

It’s a shame that there are no files except for one in the x-plane download area. I guess everyone still uses the X-Plane.org. Is there any other sites out there that have freeware X-Plane files? I know that flight sim.com has some good files and also flyaway.com.

Vertical Sim Studios have decent freeware XP sceneries for many U.S. States (VStates).

Not sure if posting links is allowed, can just search for above on Google.

Sent from my BBE100-5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolfPilot View Post
    Vertical Sim Studios have decent freeware XP sceneries for many U.S. States (VStates).

Not sure if posting links is allowed, can just search for above on Google.

Sent from my BBE100-5 using Tapatalk

Yeah, Vertical Sim also have a number of freeware airports on their website too. They also have some really top quality payware at very good prices. I paid $10 each for KPVD and KCID, and they are magnificent. I have downloaded KPCM and KDAL for free.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info. I’ll look into them. Always interested in good quality scenery at an affordable price.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    I picked up Long Island McArther for a fiver! Great airport. Will have to run back and get others, they’re no brainers!

Members who have read this thread: 2