Kc-130j

Thread: Kc-130j

P3D conversion KC-130J

If any one is interested, Ive played around to update the KC-130H to a J

if you want let me know and I will send you files

Last edited by jeansy; February 1st, 2020 at 03:40.

cool, well done!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Awesome job Matt. Would love to check it out.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

just place it into your p3d kc-130 folder, dont forget to back up any additional pre-existing paint entries in your cfg if you have any

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkazkthorn...C-130.zip?dl=0

Thank you Sir!
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Nice job, great to see someone else messing with the Hercs. Since we dont have any other options Im trying to breathe some life back into the CS 130. Messing around adding PBR to the model and it is stunning.

Not sure what the rules are on uploading the model

C-130 rediscovery

Funny, I too have just been having a major “re-discovery” of the CS/LM C-130 in P3Dv4. Even found some cool Air America paints for the C-130A - and that only has 3 blade props! Look forward to a freeware LM PBR rendition!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

since theyre now owned by LM for the purposes of P3D, it would be no different to the EULA where all the major credits are due to LM, just like FSX model conversions,

Im only sharing the revised .mdl file and panel txt and "J" prop textures which is complied with the p3dv4v model definitions in the p3d sdk That way Captain sin cant accuse me of sharing their pay ware as it will not work in fsx nor a complete package for someone who hasnt purchased the product

that pbr addition makes it look like a new AC

Would love the "J" conversion, for the AC-130J as well if possible !!!
    Thanks for all the hard work !

Members who have read this thread: 0