Enhanced effects

Thread: Enhanced effects

Enhanced effects

I've been working on some ship DP's to enhance some of the effects.2 pics of my efforts.The one on the left is the org effects the other is the enhanced.

TheBookie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Naka 001.jpg   Naka.jpg  

Looks great! Keep us posted, pls.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 07 View Post
    Looks great! Keep us posted, pls.
    Glad you like Shadow Wolf.I have done a few ships already with some good results.The ones in the pics are made by Stuart bur I have done some JMK and VN ships.

TheBookie

Better visuals always welcome. Keep it going.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Right now I'm just working on ships I am using for some Truk,Rabaul and Midway missions I've been doing.

TheBookie

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookie View Post
    I've been working on some ship DP's to enhance some of the effects.2 pics of my efforts.The one on the left is the org effects the other is the enhanced.

TheBookie
    Very nice! The enhanced smoke effect would be great for ships and buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookie View Post

TheBookie
    It just looks great. So it would be possible to show burning carriers and battleships well ( maybe the PHP ships or Mers el kebir )

Quote Originally Posted by ElsnerMarkus View Post
    It just looks great. So it would be possible to show burning carriers and battleships well ( maybe the PHP ships or Mers el kebir )
    ElsnerMarcus

I have done a few carriers and they look better but not as good as some other ships.As of now I am only working ships I will be using in my missions.

TheBookie

I'm still working on the effects and changing some things as I go along.Testing has been fun and I think I have a standardized formula for good results.

TheBookie

Members who have read this thread: 0