Altitude in the gsl

Thread: Altitude in the gsl

Altitude in the gsl

Any one with ideas as to what happens when one leaves the alt column blank as opposed to inserting '0' or the correct altitude? I am of course assuming '0' means sea level so that is in effect an altitude, but leaving it blank?

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

OK no joy with an answer on that but can someone remind me if the alt is metres or feet?

My head is still spinning, getting back into this!

But, maybe a little help. Some of my CFS3 stuff isn't working, or I've forgotten how it use it, so bear with me. There's a key command, when flying, to look at lat/long coords, where your at. There's a document, something like 'Placing objects in CFS3', that tells all you need to know.

I can't send it to you, since my PC has problems going on, and not going to hook up online, until things are right. Just look for that document, and it will answer your questions.

That's not the issue but just if to use metres or feet for altitude in the gsl.

Metres for altitude. And no, leaving it empty indeed doesn't place the facility nicely on the terrain. You'll get a square sea level sinkhole.

Thanks mate! Just what info I needed!

Members who have read this thread: 0