Iris T-6 and PC-9

Thread: Iris T-6 and PC-9

Hybrid View

Iris T-6 and PC-9

Where can i get downloads for these now freeware aircraft please? preferably downloads that are stock and havent been modified

Both aircraft have never been freeware for FS2004 as far as I know.

The PC-9 is available here:
    https://www.flylogicsoftware.com/pi/...latus-pc-9.htm
    currently on sale.
    Hartwig
    __________________________________________________ _____________

pretty certain they were both made freeware. Just like how some sites sell old alphasim stuff thats now freeware

My memory isn't that good as it used to be, but I think anels9 is correct. At some point DSB/IRIS released several of the older models as freeware. I think the Mig-27 was one of them.

The links were available at the IRIS web-site, however the models were physically hosted at JayKay's site.

Since JayKey's site is gone, I think the models might be as well...............

Cheers,
    Huub

Very odd jobs man and MiGaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    My memory isn't that good as it used to be, but I think anels9 is correct. At some point DSB/IRIS released several of the older models as freeware. I think the Mig-27 was one of them.

The links were available at the IRIS web-site, however the models were physically hosted at JayKay's site.

Since JayKey's site is gone, I think the models might be as well...............

Cheers,
    Huub
    The MiG 27 is available here at the SOH, I uploaded it a few years ago when It went freeware. As for the T6 I have no idea if it went freeware or not.

Steve

Some digging in old threads took to me to this thread:

Smudge is David Brice owner from DSB/IRIS at that time: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...Texan-for-FREE

The T-6 is now available at Simviation and according the text "with the permission of Mr David Brice". A search on "Raytheon/Beechcraft" will bring you to the model. However its labelled as "FSX/P3D", but looking at the history of this model, it might work in FS2004 as well.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    However its labelled as "FSX/P3D", but looking at the history of this model, it might work in FS2004 as well.
    b
    It's a native FSX model.
    I checked it with a Hexeditor
    Hartwig
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Members who have read this thread: 0