Eagle Field Additions

Thread: Eagle Field Additions

Eagle Field Additions

I am working on the final tweaks I made to the Eagle Field scenery addon that is part of the PT-17 Stearman conversion in the SOH downloads section.

I have added a satellite image ground texture (with seasonal textures), realigned the runway to match the actual runway, added cones to mark the runway, added the buildings that are the actual hangars and house for the real airfield at the end of runway 17. Added a dirt track to indicate the taxiways, darkened the interior of one of the open hangars to look more realistic, removed the original fenceline and substituted a fenceline from ADE. I removed the windsock and flag as they were both upside down. Added the default windsock.

Be advised that if you are using default ground textures this addition will not, in any way, match what you have for ground textures. This was built with Orbx Ground textures as my default and I have no way to color match the default FSX textures. My advice, should you decide to download this package, is to remove the "photo01.bgl". If you use ADE you can insert your own "airport background" if you wish.

This will be uploaded sometime this morning.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Thank You!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Hi Falcon, got a link to the improved Eagle Field stuff? I cant find it for some reason?

Thanks
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    Hi Falcon, got a link to the improved Eagle Field stuff? I cant find it for some reason?
    Thanks
    Eric
    Well, my post did say I'd have it uploaded this morning, but I have decided not to release it. I ran into some oddities that aren't worth getting into so I've decided to use what I have for my own use and forego the problems that probably would have arisen once people started trying to make heads or tails of what they got. It's really not worth the headaches.

Current System Specs:

I would appreciate it if one of the Admins would close this thread. There's no reason for further discussions. Thanks!

Current System Specs:

Hi Falcon, Unfortunate situation. Thank you anyway for all the other great stuff you post.

Members who have read this thread: 0