Nemeth Designs Ka-32A RELEASED
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nemeth Designs Ka-32A RELEASED

Nemeth Designs Ka-32A RELEASED

http://www.nemethdesigns.com/payware...xfsxsep3d.html

Haven’t checked it out yet but looks good from the previews!

Good news!

Nice to see different version of VC - without moder, western GPS in Russian Kamov!

Is it any Russian helicopter carrier, payware or free for this bird? Any advices?

I remebmer Cimogt did it (Kuznietzov only) https://secure.simmarket.com/cimogt-...uznetsov.phtml .

But Id like to see Moskva carrier:

A little different period (Ka-25).
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Btw in this Topic I found this picture:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...13304-Proyects

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

there is only 1 model and that has 3 choices during the install, then you are stuck with it
    1, with default gps
    2, f1 gps
    3 no gps
    Last edited by jeansy; January 19th, 2020 at 04:54.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    there is only 1 model and that has 3 choices during the install, then you are stick with it
    1, with default gps
    2, f1 gps
    3 no gps
    During installation? Holy crap!
    Better to see 3 version of .MDL of VC ...

you can always go no gps during the instal, then add a gps as a pop up window

Noticed a couple issues on my end but still experimenting. Reported them with a caveat that I am still learning correct functionality:

1. Not all switches with covers allow covers to be closed when they are switched on / in a normal operating condition.

2. I tested in Alaska and while the Pitot heat warning light properly illuminates below certain temps, when you turn the pitot heat on the switch doesn't extinguish.

2B: Pitot heat warning on upper caution panel misspelled.

3. Battery bus switch reversed functionality.

4. I was having problems with engine speed reading too low. Below green arc, but aircraft flew fine.

5. Need to look up APU valve function but if I ever open the valve the APU shuts off. When the valve is closed the warning light stays on for it.

Hello,

I have just opened a bug list on Helisimmer.com, which hosts the official ND support forum.

https://forums.helisimmer.com/t/ka-3...s-listing/1113

Do not hesitate to write down the bugs you find there.

Thank you. Nemeth Designs was very responsive to my email to them and indicated that “most” of what I identified above will be fixed, and they are seeking more info on the engine rpm issue which I need to try to test more. I also pointed out a livery error with the tail of the Portuguese livery being blank on one side and reversed on the other. They seem serious about fixing bugs this time.

Very serious about fixing this one indeed : the installer has been updated to v1.01 to fix SeanTK's and my own reported bugs.
    Really impressed by their active support.

Quote Originally Posted by Kekelekou View Post
    Very serious about fixing this one indeed : the installer has been updated to v1.01 to fix SeanTK's and my own reported bugs.
    Really impressed by their active support.
    Thx!

I submitted a second round of fix requests, but we'll see what happens. Impressed that they addressed the others. The latest (at least for me) include but are not limited to:

1) No APU sounds.
    2) No startup sounds for Engine 2.
    3) Request for clarity on purpose of APU Valve. Warning light goes on when it is closed, but when it is open, the APU shuts off. Not sure what the valve function/intent is since nothing seems to to work right when it's open, and the yellow warning light doesn't go out when it is closed.
    4) Grainy/fuzzy windows in spot view.
    5) Engine RPM gauge behavior, to include lag and un-commanded power dips. (Rotor RPM seems fine, it's Engine RPM that seems finicky).
    6) Need for mapping of Avionics master switch to keypress or joystick to turn on/off GPS and/or radios. Request for cockpit switch.

Since it has a paintkit, I hope we'll see more repaints, such as a modern Russian Navy livery, as well as a Heliswiss depiction. It comes with 9 great liveries, including many I was hoping for, but I was surprised that Heliswiss was missing.

I wish I had more time to test the Kamov...
    I’ll try to reproduce the glitches you reported.

Gosh, back to testing the bird...
    But it seems that a patch (1.02) was released on SimMarket.
    I purchased mine on Nemeth Designs e-shop which still mentions v1.01 only.
    Can anyone confirm that a v1.02 parch is available or not?
    Thx

Gosh, back to testing the bird...
    But it seems that a patch (1.02) was released on SimMarket.
    I purchased mine on Nemeth Designs e-shop which still mentions v1.01 only.
    Can anyone confirm that a v1.02 parch is available or not?
    Thx
    May want to email ND. I saw the same thing about a 1.02 on Simmarket but the ND shop only seems to have 1.01. I have heard that the wheel animation when ground taxiing is still reversed...but not sure what was fixed. I just emailed them about it too but it never hurts to have multiple reports.

Saw on Avsim that 1.03 is now out and it fixes the wheel direction. Haven’t checked ND site to see if it’s avail through there (this was from a simmarket user I think).

1.03 is up on the Nemeth site. Haven’t installed yet so don’t know on the fixes.

Wheel animation is fixed in 1.03

---------------------------------------------------
    Changelog version 1.03:

- Front wheels turning direction
    - Added touchdown sounds
    - Added ground roll sound

Changelog Version 1.02:

- Exterior and interior startup sound tweaks

Changelog Version v1.01:

- Pitot heat caution light spelling error on the overhead panel changed.
    - Switch On Pitot Heat yellow caution light now doesn't light up when the pitot is enabled
    - Icing doesn't show on the cockpit sun visors
    - Battery bus yellow caution light now light up unly if there is no AC power, the battery bus is enabled and the feeding of the electrical system is from the battery bus
    - Aux, Standby hydraulics switch covers now are in a correct position
    - Inverter switch cover and battery bus switch cover now are in the correct position
    - The engines cannot be started now when the engine control levers are in the AUTO position
    - Inverted right side tail number on the Pecotox livery is changed
    - C/V knob on the default GPS has been changed
    - Vancouver livery registration number changed
    - LH engine cut-off lever tool-tip changed

Well, I am afraid the front left is still buggy as long as the FSX version 1.03 is concerned...
    I sent a rather long list of bugs to ND, most of them are tooltip/checklist related except :
    - no click sounds in VC
    - no APU nor 2nd engine start-up spund

By the way, has any of you seen the yellow «*Battery Bus*» warning light pn?

Wow! Good for them! This is like a new Nemeth. Never knew them to issue more than one or two fixes before, and that was with more public pressure.

Let me know if you're able to start the engines with version 1.04 for FSX.

I had no problem with the first couple of versions, and decided to skip 1.02 and 1.03. I wasn't able to find the updater in my purchases on the Nemeth site, so I ended up with a full uninstall/reinstall only to not be able to start the machine. I went back to version 1.01, only later to find the updater (under the product page) and try again with the same results. So back to 1.01.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Hello WH,

I did manage to start the APU and both engines with v1.04 this morning.
    I noticed the following issues:
    - still no vc click sounds, but I discovered that the sound gauge is a lua script (that fsx can’t read!)
    - the front left wheel castors as expected while taxiing, but is struck at neutral position if turning without forward movement

Is it the same for you WH?

Otherwise, most of my feedback was taken into account! Well done ND.

I could not get anything running with v1.04, so I reinstalled v1.01 and am waiting for a response from ND.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Members who have read this thread: 1