Queenair?

Thread: Queenair?

Queenair?

Anyone know of a fsx or p3d queenair. I looked but was surprised to find nothing.

LouP

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    Anyone know of a fsx or p3d queenair. I looked but was surprised to find nothing.

LouP
    Found this but it is FS98 vintage. Probably won't work in P3D.
    I just don't think anyone has made one since then. Several King Air's around though.

There's this, perhaps?

Dave

Not to digress but I wonder why we seem to be seeing the same aircraft done over and over again these days. It's not like there are no other options to be done. It would be nice to see some new original stuff like the Queenair. How many Kingairs do we need?

LouP

Not to digress but I wonder why we seem to be seeing the same aircraft done over and over again these days. It's not like there are no other options to be done. It would be nice to see some new original stuff like the Queenair. How many Kingairs do we need?

LouP

I feel the same way about P-51 Mustangs (standing by for incoming)..... NC

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    There's this, perhaps?

Dave
    That's a classic indeed. Mike Stone's early '60's model with the square tail. A nice blast from the past.

Yes! A Queen Air and/or a good Twin Bonanza would round out the current field of retro GA planes.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...raft-Queen-Air
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Yes! A Queen Air and/or a good Twin Bonanza would round out the current field of retro GA planes.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...raft-Queen-Air

A twim Bonanza would be awesome.

LouP

LouP
    You might try this one. http://www.sgair.de/aircraft-classics.html

Thanks, it looked promising until I read that the version for P3D v4.5 did not have a virtual cockpit.

LouP

Just checked it out - you have to use FSX version in P3DV4.5

That works incl VC-->Kingair

Roland

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post

Thank you Frank, I got the P3D version and jammed in my RA Duke VC. Works really well and looks like it was made for that aircraft

LouP

Members who have read this thread: 0