Aeroplane Heaven Hurricane released - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aeroplane Heaven Hurricane released

It's an old (FSX) bug. You need to "clear the mixture" using Cntrl/Shift/F4. Previous flights and restarts of the simulator will reset the mixture to full. The auto-mixture setup in the Hurricane does not use this.

I have the same problem as DaveWG.
    I tried Ctrl/Shift/F4 and F1 but no improvement.

I also have this with the Globe Swift but have no idea why
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

There appear to be several "fixes" that various people use. The first is to turn off tesselation in the sim setup. This has an effect on suspension behaviour appernetly. The second is to apply slew key "Y"on and off BEFORE starting the aircraft. With other 3rd party products, re-installing has apparently helped also. There are more, we continue to hunt for an answer.

Still no luck with either the slew on/off or tessellation off I'm afraid.

This worked for me.
    Deleted and reinstalled.
    After loading - Ctrl/Shift/F4.
    Start WITHOUT touching the Starter Mag. (loaded in the DOWN position - leave it there)
    Everything FINE.
    Touch the Starter Mag and you are over on your nose.

There are so many things in P3D I want more than the Hurri...but I'm warning you...my resistance is weakening....'cause I do like it....

K

any news on the paintkit??
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Not yet Jan. Real life is a priority at the moment.

no worries, I'll stick to squadron paints then

jk4952

jk4957

not sure if you guys want me to upload these?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Jan, yes please, one can never have enough Hurricane variations.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    Jan, yes please, one can never have enough Hurricane variations.
    I'll second that request.

Yes, please upload them, Jan.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by modelr View Post
    I'll second that request.

Yes, please upload them, Jan.
    OK, they have been uploaded, but if you like them, remember that most of the praise should go to Aeroplane Heaven, all I did was change some letters and serials

Paintkit uploaded

The full paintkit is now available as a free download from our site. If you are going to get it, please remember that due to PBR sizes the kit is enormous and requires you to dowload in parts and assemble from there. Be sure to read the dowload instructions and download everything before starting. This is a complete PBR set so it is essential that you have experience with working with these types of files.

Now that the paintkit is out, I hope/wish/pray that someone would do a skin for the sole three bladed Belgian Hurricane!

Priller

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    There appear to be several "fixes" that various people use. The first is to turn off tesselation in the sim setup. This has an effect on suspension behaviour appernetly. The second is to apply slew key "Y"on and off BEFORE starting the aircraft. With other 3rd party products, re-installing has apparently helped also. There are more, we continue to hunt for an answer.
    I'm having these starting problems with the Hurricane. Have tried the suggestions above but no good so far. After trying the manual directions for starting, and it fails, Ctrl/E doesn't work either. After resetting, Ctrl/E does work, I do like the aircraft, just a bit frustrating. I have contacted Aeroplane Heaven, so may get an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by whiskymike View Post
    I'm having these starting problems with the Hurricane. Have tried the suggestions above but no good so far. After trying the manual directions for starting, and it fails, Ctrl/E doesn't work either. After resetting, Ctrl/E does work, I do like the aircraft, just a bit frustrating. I have contacted Aeroplane Heaven, so may get an answer.
    You have ? I havent got anything. I checked my spam folder and unless you titled it " Keto diet hurricane CBd refuses be pain free to start XANAX " I havent received anything. Did you use the contact form on the site ( which automatically bypasses my spam folder ) or some other way of contacting us ?

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    The full paintkit is now available as a free download from our site. If you are going to get it, please remember that due to PBR sizes the kit is enormous and requires you to dowload in parts and assemble from there. Be sure to read the dowload instructions and download everything before starting. This is a complete PBR set so it is essential that you have experience with working with these types of files.
    Enormous you say, and you're not kidding! I have downloaded 4GB+, and that's before unwrapping...

as for experience, we'll need to work on that, I'm discovering..

so I start with something simple:
    jk5103

jk5105

jk5107

jk5108

and this will be next:
    jk5110

Good job Jan. Yes I'm afraid with full layered PBR materials, we are talking gigs rather than megs. Things may get easier with FS2020.

Members who have read this thread: 3