Feature Discovery Series Episode 5: Soundscape

Thread: Feature Discovery Series Episode 5: Soundscape

Icon2 Feature Discovery Series Episode 5: Soundscape

A whole new way of doing sound finally! Coding sounds will be something new to learn.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

MSFS sounds better with every new feature discovery video. Pun intended.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Just landing in a beautiful remote spot will be immersive. Definitely a PC upgrade is in the works.

-d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

I'm definitely going to need more memory...and a bigger video card. The sounds will really shine on my old Bose Wave radio, which I use for speakers.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

They say 'good things come to those who wait', and we've been waiting for nearly fourteen years.
    MS is definitely leaving no stone un-turned in the development of their groundbreaking new sim.
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

That sound you heard was my jaw hitting the floor!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganter View Post

RTX 2080, Core i9, 64 gb..... $$$
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

...or an XBox X...

WOW

This is all I can say at the moment...

ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    RTX 2080, Core i9, 64 gb..... $$$

Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Connected directly to the M$ servers via this:

Maybe not necessary if you always fly in a 20-mile radius of the same airport, (or slew up, take screenshots, close FS and go to dinner) but if you fly at random locations around the world on a regular basis or fly a mission for 300 nm at 400 kts, low level in an F-18 you're going to be streaming a lot of scenery.

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by srgalahad View Post
    Connected directly to the M$ servers via this:

Maybe not necessary if you always fly in a 20-mile radius of the same airport, (or slew up, take screenshots, close FS and go to dinner) but if you fly at random locations around the world on a regular basis or fly a mission for 300 nm at 400 kts, low level in an F-18 you're going to be streaming a lot of scenery.
    Good, good.

I think we're getting a good, cohesive equipment list together for this exciting new sim.

Let's keep going...gonna need one of these...

[/url]
    Jim

Members who have read this thread: 0