Go 229 Standalones

Thread: Go 229 Standalones

Go 229 Standalones

I've just uploaded my old Go 229 skins that have been sitting on my HD for a very long time.
    Optimised for Ankor's shader mod, but will work without, but you lose the bump mapping.

There are nine standalones in total, had to break them into three .rar files to upload.

Waiting for approval http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...s.php?catid=78

John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

That looks terrific, John! I still can't get over how much plywood they used in building these, even if they took care to use metal around the Jumo turbojets.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Yea Tom, I wonder how it would have stood up operationally, just seems like a big fire hazard!
    John

Keep it coming!

Plywood, the original lightweight composite material...

Here's what I'm using for the effects section of the xdp file.

<Effects>
    <Effect Type="StartEngine0" EffectName="fx_engstrt_jet" Location="emitter_jet_l" />
    <Effect Type="StartEngine1" EffectName="fx_engstrt_jet" Location="emitter_jet_r" />
    <Effect Type="JetExhaust0" EffectName="fx_jet_haze" MinThrottle="-10" MaxThrottle="200" Location="emitter_jet_l" />
    <Effect Type="JetExhaust0" EffectName="fx_jet_slow" MinThrottle="-10" MaxThrottle="30" Location="emitter_jet_l" />
    <Effect Type="JetExhaust0" EffectName="fx_jet_low" MinThrottle="30" MaxThrottle="55" Location="emitter_jet_l" />
    <Effect Type="JetExhaust0" EffectName="fx_jet_med" MinThrottle="55" MaxThrottle="85" Location="emitter_jet_l" />
    <Effect Type="JetExhaust0" EffectName="fx_jet_high" MinThrottle="85" MaxThrottle="200" Location="emitter_jet_l" />
    <Effect Type="JetExhaust1" EffectName="fx_jet_haze" MinThrottle="-10" MaxThrottle="200" Location="emitter_jet_r" />
    <Effect Type="JetExhaust1" EffectName="fx_jet_slow" MinThrottle="-10" MaxThrottle="30" Location="emitter_jet_r" />
    <Effect Type="JetExhaust1" EffectName="fx_jet_low" MinThrottle="30" MaxThrottle="55" Location="emitter_jet_r" />
    <Effect Type="JetExhaust1" EffectName="fx_jet_med" MinThrottle="55" MaxThrottle="85" Location="emitter_jet_r" />
    <Effect Type="JetExhaust1" EffectName="fx_jet_high" MinThrottle="85" MaxThrottle="200" Location="emitter_jet_r" />
    <Effect Type="Shells0" EffectName="fx_shells_m" Location="gun_grp0b0" />
    <Effect Type="Shells1" EffectName="fx_shells_m" Location="gun_grp1b0" />
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="cockpit_light_uv" PosX="-0.15" PosZ="0.5" PosY="0.75" Pitch="110" MinVel="-999999" MaxVel="999999"/>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="cockpit_light_uv" PosX="0.15" PosZ="0.5" PosY="0.75" Pitch="110" MinVel="-999999" MaxVel="999999"/>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_N_gtrail" MinVel="45" MaxVel="160" PosX="-8.4" PosY="0.36" PosZ="-4.5"/>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_N_gtrail" MinVel="45" MaxVel="160" PosX="8.4" PosY="0.36" PosZ="-4.5"/>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_high_contrail" Location="emitter_jet_r"/>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_high_contrail" Location="emitter_jet_l"/>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="GR_OKL_Revi16D_gunsight" PosX="-0.0025" PosZ="1.615" PosY="0.5375" Pitch="90.5" MinVel="-999999" MaxVel="999999"/>
    </Effects>
    Last edited by MajorMagee; January 16th, 2020 at 17:45.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

I do not fly CFS3, but two-thumbs up on a good looking bird!!!

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    I do not fly CFS3, but two-thumbs up on a good looking bird!!!
    Appreciated, thank you!
    John

Keep it coming!

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    That looks terrific, John! I still can't get over how much plywood they used in building these, even if they took care to use metal around the Jumo turbojets.
    This is particularly terrifying when you consider the quality of the glue that would have been used to hold it all together!

Nice work John!

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    This is particularly terrifying when you consider the quality of the glue that would have been used to hold it all together!
    The same glue was used with others like the He162 Volksjaeger whose wing delaminated mid-flight while displaying in front of Goering. I don’t think the pilot survived.

That looks really good with Ankor’s shaders, the details show really well.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Members who have read this thread: 1