P-47 Razorback

Thread: P-47 Razorback

P-47 Razorback

Anyone know of a Razorback that will work in P3Dv4? I am aware of the A2A model, but it's listed only for FSX. Anyone tried it in P3Dv4?Best to you all,Bill

This is P3Dv4.5 and the A2A Razorback.

It works fine as long as you don't use accusim, well, on my computer anyway.
    As far as I know there is no other Razorback for P3D, and A2A have (as yet) no plans to upgrade this one
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Hi Jan,Thank you for the response. That answers my primary question. But now I need to ask you another question: I want to be able to have some 318th FG textures. You did some beautiful 318th FG textures ("Patricia" for example). But your textures were done for WOPIII. Will those textures also work on the A2A Razorback? Best regards, Bill

Hi again Jan,I forgot to ask how I avoid Accusim. If I just buy the A2A P-47 Razorback and install it the normal way, will it work like yours does? How did YOU avoid using Accusim?Bill

so I use this one: https://a2asimulations.com/product/a...razorback-fsx/
    which is the wop3 version, so fine for my paints.
    When you start a flight, in one of the internal menus (Shift-3 I think) there is a button to switch accusim off.

jankees
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Members who have read this thread: 0