Scenery dev ??

Thread: Scenery dev ??

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar

Scenery dev ??

Ive got my FSX SE stable and happy with P3DV4.5 and XP11. So its FSX SEs turn. I have the ADE program and instant scenery on ready to install for FSX SE as I heard no support or work for P3DV4. So how do I get the ADE to work, it cant detect the SDK?

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

As in Airport Design Editor? It does work with P3D V4+. Instant Scenery, I don't believe does. But could be mistaken. I have ADE on my machine and used it yesterday as a matter of fact. If you're talking about FSX: SE's SDK. I believe I read a thread on FSDeveloper that it doesn't come with an SDK like the previous box versions of FSX did. Which is likely the reason it can't locate the SDK. You have to find it and download it. Where? I'm not sure about that though. I'm strictly a P3D monkey these days.

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

Quote Originally Posted by CG_1976 View Post
    . . . .I have the ADE program and instant scenery on ready to install for FSX SE as I heard no support or work for P3DV4.. . . .
    Instant Scenery 3 will work up to P3D_V3.5, after LM moved beyond that IS3 was never updated any further and there are no intentions to do so. I build scenery in IS3 using the FSX SDK and thus far it has worked perfectly in P3D_V4. I imagine at some point that will cease to be the case but for now it works.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Members who have read this thread: 0