FSX Native PT-17 Stearman.zip

Thread: FSX Native PT-17 Stearman.zip

FSX Native PT-17 Stearman.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Military aircraft

Description: This is Dave Eckert's Beautiful Stearman converted to FSX Native (With Permission) for FSX, P3D, and P3Dv4. Includes the Eagle Field scenery upgraded to FSX standard.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX Native PT-17 Stearman.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

SOH-CM-2023
    That is so cool ! Thank you, sir. I'll bet we see a LOT of repaints for this one. Thanks again.

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by glh View Post
    That is so cool ! Thank you, sir. I'll bet we see a LOT of repaints for this one. Thanks again.

Edit: And it comes with 8 included textures. Better yet !!

Thanks edakridge can never have too many biplanes.
    Works well in P3Dv4.5 with VR.

Only bug I see is the animations for the elevators and ailerons need a little work.
    If you pitch down the elevators move about halfway and then snap back to centre.
    Similarly if you roll right the ailerons do the same.
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Only bug I see is the animations for the elevators and ailerons need a little work.
    If you pitch down the elevators move about halfway and then snap back to centre.
    Similarly if you roll right the ailerons do the same.
    I have uploaded a v1.1 that corrects the animation problems. I apologize for the inconvenience and admit that the fault was mine. I forgot that models created in FSDS often have wonky animations when converted and need special treatment.

WOW!! Amazing work converting this grand piece of aviation history to FSX. A huge big thank you as I used to fly many hours in it with FS2004, and now I can catch up again in FSX from where I left off. Compliments to all involved.
    Sean Kneppers
    Repainter by choice

Members who have read this thread: 1