B-25

Thread: B-25

B-25

Uploaded my set of B-25 standalone skins, covers the ETO, PTO, MTO, and one for Burma.

All have bump maps, and reflection maps for the bare metal, I know some of you won't like the shiny versions lol

Optimised for Ankors shaders, but will work without. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...s.php?catid=81
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

...and they're up! Nice work John, much needed and appreciated!

John

Keep it coming!

SOH-CM-2020
    Thanks for this, the b-25 often appears in my air spawn set, attacking airfields, usually as I am taking off! NB the other day in ETO a flight of ai B-25s appeared, all had flames coming from the right wing/engine area. Goodness knows what was going on. .anyway, .. these skins will be really enjoyed.

grabbed the pack for the ETO. Nice to have bump mapping. Thanks John

FYSA, in the MTO pack the xpd file in the B_25c 7A folder references the wrong m3d (b_25c versus b257a).
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

If you are using AnKor's shaders with dynamic gun sights you can add an aiming aid to the gunship versions by putting this line in the effects section of the aircraft's xdp file.

<Effect Type="Track" EffectName="US_AAF_N2a_gunsight" PosX="-0.325" PosZ="3.5" PosY="0.865" Pitch="90" MinVel="-999999" MaxVel="999999"/>

It really makes a difference in being able to hit targets with the 75mm gun in the H model.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Lovely stuff John, really like the reflective ally tex, looks superb with the bump mapping.

It's just a huge shame that the model lets your tex down...

Many thanks.

Shessi

Quote Originally Posted by MajorMagee View Post
    FYSA, in the MTO pack the xpd file in the B_25c 7A folder references the wrong m3d (b_25c versus b257a).
    Thanks Andy, your right, I missed that, sorry.
    Here's the corrected xdp for anyone who has downloaded the MTO package. just drop this xdp into the B_25c 7a aircraft folder, and let it overwrite.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    John

Keep it coming!

Members who have read this thread: 0