The Second Installment of My Tour of Great Britain - Video

Thread: The Second Installment of My Tour of Great Britain - Video

The Second Installment of My Tour of Great Britain - Video

As in the title, this is the second installment of the Tour - starting from Plymouth and flying to Parrenporth and St Just.

Enjoy!
    The Sky is the Limit
    The ground is just an unfortunate inconvenience!

Enjoyed this as much as the first. Look forward to the next instalment when you go into Bodmin, my local field. We have had Harvards in before even though its only 610 yards long - three pointing of course, none of this American stuff where you land on the mains and trundle to the end of the runway and then lower the nose. And nice to get a comment from one of the developers, seems a nice bloke!

Quote Originally Posted by T6flyer View Post
    Enjoyed this as much as the first. Look forward to the next instalment when you go into Bodmin, my local field. We have had Harvards in before even though its only 610 yards long - three pointing of course, none of this American stuff where you land on the mains and trundle to the end of the runway and then lower the nose. And nice to get a comment from one of the developers, seems a nice bloke!
    Glad you are enjoying these! The next bit should be up tomorrow. (I have had to pre-record a few flights as I am building a new cockpit and will be away from the fliying for a while! I will post pictures or something when the new cockpit is done!)

Hmmm - Bodmin....I wont give anything away!

And, yes, it was very nice to hear from one of the developers! And any actual T-6 pilots to be honest - I believe you are one of those? I have only had the one real flight but I could see myself making a career out of it (if only I did not have the dodgy heart )!
    The Sky is the Limit
    The ground is just an unfortunate inconvenience!

Members who have read this thread: 0