LLH Sceneries

Thread: LLH Sceneries

SOH-CM-2023

LLH Sceneries

Anybody ever use any of them? The ones I have are Courchevel, Marebel, Megeve, and Alp d'Huez. I just went to reinstall them and when ever I go try to start a flight from them the sim crashes at either 37/8% or 49%. Is there some magic I'm missing to make them work?

Thanks,
    Sean

Something was on their website about you can't actually start a flight in 2 of those locations, due to some kind of conflict, but you can fly TO them, if that makes sense.

I'll have a rummage around.

Righto, bit of web searching, the first versions were not compatible with certain addon sceneries, mesh, and fs9.cfg settings, or the other freeware altiport sceneries

A lot was addressed in version 2 of the sceneries, but by then they moved on to exclusively FSX

Ttfn

Pete
    Last edited by Motormouse; January 8th, 2020 at 03:59.

SOH-CM-2023
    Thank you sir. Hopefully you have some info that can make these sceneries work.

Sean

FS9 has a bug in it that if there are more than 2 platforms in a certain radius the sim will crash on exit. I know I have seen this problem for at least 7 platforms in one area. I am not sure if you go more than that if you can't load into the area at all.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Members who have read this thread: 0