Looking for repaints....

Thread: Looking for repaints....

Looking for repaints....

I am searching for two repaints. VAW-122 E-2s "Steeljaws", and HS-15 SH-3s "Red Lions".

Anyone have these? NC

NC, check with "jeansy" as he painted many East coast squadrons for the Virt SH-3, I don't have the paint and it's my old squadron.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    NC, check with "jeansy" as he painted many East coast squadrons for the Virt SH-3, I don't have the paint and it's my old squadron.

Thanks, I will if he doesn't read this and let us know😀.. If repaints for VAW-122 & HS-15 become available, I will have representation for all of CVW 6! NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Thanks, I will if he doesn't read this and let us know.. If repaints for VAW-122 & HS-15 become available, I will have representation for all of CVW 6! NC
    Noted, im away on family holidays atm without the non work laptop and next to no phone reception due and bush fire down the road, i hope to be back next week back depending on what the fire does and then depending on a possible cyclone around the corner from home.

I hate holidays, at least you can control what happens at work

I can visit it when im home

Stay safe, Jeansy!!! Many thanks for your reply about this, and possibly being able to create the paints in the future.

NC

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Noted, im away on family holidays atm without the non work laptop and next to no phone reception due and bush fire down the road, i hope to be back next week back depending on what the fire does and then depending on a possible cyclone around the corner from home.

I hate holidays, at least you can control what happens at work

I can visit it when im home

Give me hoy in a week to remind me, im due back friday but unpacking and getting ready for work Monday at a new unit it my slip may mind

Members who have read this thread: 0